Howlee and Wolfie

I'm Nikki and i live in Minecraftia with my parents and my little brother Dante. My father works in the mine and my mother stays at home and takes care of us. We live in a small house and we have a little farm too. I like to take care of the animals and play with them . Dante helped me name some of them too. However sometimes there's nothing to do and I just sit in trees while Dante lays in the house somewhere either daydreaming or sleeping. When I sit in the trees sometimes I would see a pack of wolves out hunting , But for some reason they never come near our farm. I thought that they would try to eat our animals. Whenever we have a slow day.and nothing happens i wish for some kind of adventure. Mother and Father tell us not to leave the house at night because monsters always come out at night. Sometimes i look out my window and watch the monsters walk around and do nothing. Sometimes the monsters even fight each other. In the morning when i look out my window i see some of the monsters running around on fire. Every morning we eat breakfast then father leaves to go work in the mines with uncle. I herd some other kids talk about a guy who is in the mines and he goes by the name of herobrine. I personally think its a stupid rumor that everyone should forget. They say hes not normal. They say he has powers. i don't really care for peoples dumb stories. So i just go on with my day doing the same thing i do everyday. Today was a rainy day so we had to stay inside. Even though its morning the monsters can still come out because the sun isnt there to burn them. Dante came out of no where like a little weirdo "Nikki im bored." " Hey bored im Nikki". I always do that to him because i know it annoys him. Im pretty sure it would annoy anyone. Nikki got up to go and do something else. She didnt rally want to talk to anyone or be botherd by Dante.