2

1

A house with plants in vases stacked up on the tables, the lamp that's on bright in the corner, the TV playing a commercial, a young girl in the kitchen that's about to head outside in the backyard, a coughing old man in his wheel chair looking at his TV as his grand-daughter puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Grandpa, I will be outside, okay?" a small voice of his grand-daughter spoke as he smiles looking at her, the house filled with normal and good vibes, she smiles politely back and walks outside, leaving Joey to watch TV... then he sees something..

"A marvelous time in the water, a old sunken ship, they call it titanic has fell 1912, it occurs that a diamond is missing but, we have some drawing, a drawing of a male, who looks very charming and wearing the diamond we need, we don't know who the male in the photo is, and who they truly are but please dial this number.." Henry spoke on the TV as Joey eyes widen as his grand daughter walked in looking at the TV.

"Dear, please dial the number? it's important." Joey pleases as his grand daughter goes on the phone and dials it and gives the phone to Joey, Joey was surprised they probably do have his drawing and other things as well! as he calls he waits as it answered.

"hello?" a male voice appeared behind the call, as Joey takes a breath, 

"So, the male in that drawing, is me." Joey says trying not to break down, as it became silent until Joey heard a few voices.

"and who are you?" Henry asks stealing the phone from the male as Joey laughs a little bit.

"Joey Graceffa."

~

Henry thought this could've been a sick joke, but knowing that they have to bring him here but how would they land an old man onto a ship? 

"Please get the helicopter and bring him here please? better be quick too, it's the only way to take an old man here." Henry explained to the guy in a helicopter nodding and heading a different direction. Henry couldn't believe this is the person who owned the diamond necklace, and wore it.

"Henry how could a old man could go on the freaking titanic, in 1912, he would've be dead already and he would be 101 next year also." the lady in a sunflower dress said crossing her arms as Henry coughed up.

"We have too find out, and plus we need information on this Joey Graceffa person since they say he's the person in the titanic who was in the drawing we saw with the diamond necklace." Henry says as the lady nodded a bit walking away with her red ugly heels. 

~

about 3 hours later, the helicopter came back landing on a spot, Joey in his wheel chair looked around, his grand daughter looks, as she pushes him out as Henry walks up shaking Joey's hand and his grand daughter. 

"Hey, Joey.. it's so nice to meet you, can you show him his room please?" Henry asks the lady who wore the red heels, as she nodded as Joey's grand daughter pushes him and helps him get inside the small ship, they make it to a small hallway, Joey looked around, he hasn't been in a ship for a long time, the only time the titanic. The lady opens a door to reveal a small room with a drawer as his grand daughter held a bag as Joey looks around as Joey smiles taking the bag opening it to show some pictures of him back then when he was... 24.. 

"So those pictures are you?" the lady asked with raised eyebrow, Joey nodded looking at the pictures of himself. His Grand daughter chuckled a little bit.. the lady walks out as Joey was alone in the room getting his room decorated, until Henry walks in and looks at Joey..

"is there anything you would like?" Henry asks.

"Yes," Joey says "I would like to see my drawing..."

.

Joey eased to go down some steps, into the lab room, where a few people were walking around and doing some heavy things. Henry takes him where the lady in heels has been doing her work side job. Joey leans over to find the drawing of himself, as a tense memory glows inside him making him feel the sparks..

The back then, the time ago where Daniel's beautiful eyes landed on Joey's nakedly bare body, as he draws on his smooth edged paper. Those eyes brown, and hazel, they glowed perfectly, that he sketched...

"I mean someone wore thing necklace back then in the times, they called it blue diamond, because it matched the ocean clearly." the man discussed behind Joey, as Joey looks at himself in the drawing still, his grand daughter looks also.

"You think this is you, grandpa?" his grand daughter says as Joey chuckles but feels insulted. 

"it is me, my dear." Joey responds as his lip curls up a bit into a smile, then eyes his grand daughter who was looking at him, "wasn't I a meal?" looking at the black haired man who was laughing a little, as Joey looked at his grand daughter..

"You would've been..-"

"Grand Daughter dear, it's a long story now.." Joey says with a gulp, Henry watches them as the black haired man watches, they walked along near the cameras, as Joey watched them with a small tendering smile.

"okay, watch this baby girl fall down," the black haired boy explained as the video turned on when the titanic crashed down, Joey watched with memorable memories inside is head, "isn't that.. cool, and sad?"

The video ended which made Joey look at them with a small chuckle.

"Thanks for that unremarkable video, I appreciate it, can I see my stuff?" Joey asks as the lady brings some old stuff towards him, Joey picked up a silver-hand mirror and turned it over but broken a little, he can see himself.

"The reflection has changed a bit." Joey said putting the mirror back down, and then picked up a beautiful butterfly hair-combed that had green jewels and some pieces were broken off, he could remember the days he wore this in his brown perfect hair, then put it back.

"Are you ready to back to titanic?" Henry asks putting a hand on Joey's shoulder as Joey sniffles a bit with a nod, as after Joey went to look around, they were back in the lab as Joey sighed looking at the video once again, afterwards Henry's hand went on his chin.

"It's different.. somewhat different to me." Joey says making Henry, and the black haired man looked at him confused.

"Can you share it..with us?" Henry asks with a polite voice, as Joey nods. He grabs his tape recorder, Henry records it......

.

"it's been 84 years..." Joey said, "I can still smell the fresh paint, and the smell of the bed sheet's that never been used before. The titanic, was a dream come true..they called it.."