Kaoru

Kaoru" Kyoya said reading the results of the test.

"I am a dad" Kaoru said in a hushed tone

Meanwhile Hikaru patted him on the back and smiled .

While the rest of his friends congratulated him , Katsumi then  ran and hugged her dad with a smile on her face.

Haruhi then peeked on the cheek.

A Year Later......

Katsumi decided to continue her online education and  her dad and uncle Hikaru didn't mind because they worked from home.

Which meant that they could spend all  their time with their beloved daughter/niece .

But, in actuality they we're Co-dads which Haruhi and Katsumi didn't mind because they were one big happy family .

Besides Haruhi couldn't deny her attraction to both twins and the twins both loved Haruhi equally  so, they decided to have a Polyamorus relationship.

The twins also both loved and saw  Katsumi like a daughter .

And  they were both over protective of her when it came to her boyfriend Rin Morinazuka .

Who Katsumi loved and who loved Katsumi.

In her spare time she would visit her friends at the Host and Hostess club and on the weekends she would paint with Rin.

Meanwhile.....

Haruhi and the twins relationship was getting serious.

Which made Katsumi Happy and she had a feeling that her last name would be changing soon.