Chapter 3: New Faces, New Races

AAAAAAAAH-Hi! Been workin' on my other crossover, so I kind of tied half of the noose here, eh? Well, I'm like a boomerang- I always come BACK! (I kid you not, I said that to my mom when my bus didn't come one day.) Anyway, I'm here to make word stuff. School has drained me a bit (I started back [>.<]), but I will keep on writing! 'Tis the only thing that really relaxes me, so meh. Now you get a story, and I get destressed. Please enjoy. I think I have improved my writing. Sorry to keep you waiting! UwU

Nico's POV

Nico had woken up at a fairly early time. The clock on his wall told him that it was merely 6:00 am; far to early for a rock such as himself. He guessed it was just his brain trying to tell him he was sad because he missed Will. It had only been a little over 2 days; not that long to be away from a lover. But, nonetheless, he still missed his Mr.Doctor's Orders, and he would never be fully happy until he got to him.

Nico, nor any of his friends, had a single idea of how or when they would be seeing home again. He doubted that an Iris Message would work, much less a prayer. The only way he thought they may be able to get home would be by killing this "Ganon" thing. And, as rude as it was to even mention, Nico didn't fully trust the hylians. They acted sweet and seemed to be nice, but that could be just a shell. He couldn't see any signs of a mask on Link or Zelda, but all instincts in his body told him to run. However, he could see that they were very patient with everyone and didn't seem to snap at all. And, judging from what they had already told him, he understood that they didn't deserve such distrust. Maybe he wasn't looking close enough.

Or maybe he was just being Nico.

He rubbed his eyes in order to wake up fully and hopped off of the soft bed. He walked into his bathroom (yes, they had old-lady quality bathrooms) and brushed his teeth. He washed his face thoroughly and dried it with a plush towel. As he walked into the actual room, he noticed how he had a balcony. He was still drowsy, yes, but he had nearly given himself a heart attack waking up (he did the where-am-I thing that sleepy people sometimes do).

Usually when Nico got up in the mornings, his senses would sharpen and then dull with time. Unless he was threatened they would sharpen again. He hadn't even noticed that he had two large, scarlet drapes covering the space of his window the night before. When he did notice them, though, he walked up and looked outside, his pupils dilating from the new light.

As much as Nico like to make it seem that he was allergic to the sun, he was not a vampire. Even if the Hades cabin's first model said otherwise. The sky was only lit halfway, and the sun had just barely found its way over the horizon. The town below him was less crowded than before; the only people being up and about probably beings salesmen/saleswomen. He brushed his hair out of his face a bit and let the gentle breeze sooth him. He looked to his left and right to see two more balconies. Neither of them were occupied or different from his. If he was correct, the person on his right was Annabeth, while the other person was probably Jason. He knew Percy was across the hall because he had caught him trying to go and sneak down to get a midnight snack (although he would never admit it, he went with him) and that Leo was to the right of Percy (he heard someone singing). He walked over to his backpack, slipped on a new pair of clothes, and face planted back onto his bed. Although he loved the scenery, and the lovely morning, with great power comes a great need . . .

. . . To take a nap.

Reyna's POV

The praetor of New Rome, the "Horse Friend," Deliverer of the Athena Parthenos . . . Was lost in a castle. Or, in depth,she was lost in a castle that was even bigger than the one owned by Queen Elizibeth the Third (I'm too lazy to look it up). How Reyna had lost her way in the place, she had no clue. That morning she had woken up at around eight o'clock (she came close to falling back asleep after that, but she didn't) and gotten ready for a journey. She knew that wearing golden armor would be the equivalent of screaming, "FREE FOOD!" during a Super Bowl to monsters, so she just but on a red shirt with the symbol of Bellona on it and some dark grey jeans. She took a few moments to strap her spear to her back and her dagger to her side (she nearly had a heart attack when she couldn't find the frog to it [the frog is the part that you can attach to your belt and the scabbard of a blade. I know this because I have a sword]) and then put on her combat boots. After taking care of her personal hygiene in the bathroom, she stretched out her arms, made sure her hair was braided, shouldered her backpack, and headed out of her room.