💘18

we have to move on.
Y/n: wha-
I started crying. she stopped me.
Mom: i know i know that its going to be hard.
Y/n: whats happening mom that we have to??
Mom: i lost my job... for like 2 weeks ago.
Y/n: what mom WHy you don't tell me?!?!
Mom: let me continue
I nooded.
Mom: sweetie i have some really GOOD JOB in new york.
Y/n: MOM?!! Are u crazy new york ?!?! What About me and marcus ?! What About our house??
Mom: i am sorry y/n. Its my last chance.
Y/n: mom really?! I have tommorow my 18th bday!!! You. Can't. Do. This. To me. WHy i can't stayy here?!
Mom: its such bullshit y/n!!! You don't have any moneyy for this house!
Y/n: i will find some work!!
Mom: you don't care About me ?!?? That i will be so so so many kilometers far away from you ???
Y/n: you don't care About me that i will be so many kilometers far away from marcus !!! Look he is more with me than you. And you know what ?? I am not gonna do it. I will stay here. If i will be homeless , i will be homeless, if i will be normal girl with her own house, i will be normal girl.
Mom: you will come with me !!!
She yelled. And then she just slap my cheeck. Ouch. I started to be angry. I Stand up. I opened door from living room. I saw marcus. I don't even stop before him.

Mom: COME HEREE !!!

She yelled.
Marcus was following me. I opened door from my room and sllamed with door.
I started pack my suitcase with all my clouse. I can't live like that. Marcus opened the door.
My mom strated yelling on him.

Mom: this is what happened because of you!!!! You are such an idiot. You make my daughter bad. You are asshole !!!! Get the fuck off from this house!!! I never wanna see you again!!!
I strated crying. I heard that marcus don't even say anything hope he don't leave. This will be end beetwen us.

I got so fucking angry i close my suitcase and opened door from my room. I saw my angry mom. I just ignoring her.
Mom: WHERE DO U THINK U ARE GOING!!!
I didn't answer
Marcus wasn't there.
Y/n: where the fuck is marcus ?!
Mom: what did u say ?!? Where the fuck ?!?
She slapped my cheeck again. My cheeck was already red as fuck. I got so shocked.
Y/n: thank u.
I smiled ironiclly.
She slapped my cheeck again. It was already purple. I don't even feel that. I was just thinking where is marcus!!?
I quickly get out the house. I entered my car and started driving somewhere idk where. Tile i was crying. I hate myself. I hate my life. I hate my family. I hate everything in this fucking world!!!!! I hate everything!!!!!

Then i saw marcus in road. I quickly stop car. I spoke the car and hug him so hard.
Y/n: i can't live without you.
M: Are u okay your cheeck is purple!!
Y/n: i am when i am with you!
M:i love you. But you can't leave your mom because of me.
He was crying.
Y/n: i love you more than everything you care About me more than my mom. We can live together.
I hold His hand.
M: y/n i don't know.
Y/n: we are both 18 c'mon. Your parents are so close from here.
M: i know but i don't what you to argue with your mom because of me.
He hold my hips and take me closer to him.
Y/n: i will apologize her.
M: do u wanna sleep in my house tonight ?
Y/n: if i can?
M: ofc you can you are always invite in my house.
Y/n: i love u.
M: Okay then lets go.
M: but wait promise me that you will apologize to your mom.
Y/n: i didn't do her anything...
M: promise me.
Y/n: okay okay...
I entered my car and and he too. I started driving to His house. We sit short in my car cause he live close to my house.

We spoke the car and I grabbed my suitcase.
M: why you had this ?
Y/n: to make angry my mom...
M: oh my god.
He strated laughing and me too. I bring the suitcase on old place and spoke the car.
We entered house.

Timea