Chapter 19

I didn't stay at the party for a long time, feeling guilty about the fact that I put Tanisha off on him and already knowing how my baby is, She will not stop crying until, I come into the room. Andre told me that she only does that because, I spoil her all of the time and always come to her when she cries in the middle of the night. He thinks I need to just start ignoring her when she gets like that before she starts doing it all of the time, when she's two or three.

I thanked Jasmine for driving me back home as I grabbed my purse and closed the door. She drove off as I walked inside to be greeted by Tanisha holding on to her blanket while, sucking on her thumb.

" I told you that I had everything under control. You could have stayed longer at the party if you wanted too.. " Deandre said, picking Tanisha up as she just looked around the room.

" I sort of felt bad for leaving you here. She's my responsibility too, I didn't want to make it seem like, I leave you all the time to hang out with my friends. " I replied.

" Everything is fine. I'm getting ready to put her in the crib now. Just get yourself some rest. " He kissed me softly on my lips.

So far, everything is going good, I thought to myself.