Chapter 1

Kokichi and shuichi jump up after hearing the screaming from outside." Stay right here kokichi " Shuchi said as Kokichi nodded in return. Shuichi peeked out the window to see something horrifying. There was a bunch of giant monokuma with long claws killing people all around the street and shuichi parents happen to be two of those victims.

Shuichi let a few tears spill out his eyes before running to kokichi and grabbing her hand. He ran with kokichi grabbing a knife from the kitchen very quickly as the two went down to the basement. " Shumai what the hell " kokichi said.  " Hey what wrong " Kokichi asked. " Those monokumas there back and they just kill like 20 people including my parents " shuichi said.

" Hey hey you can't despair I mean that what you would say to me if the situation was the other way around " kokichi said. Shuichi cracked a litte smile and kokichi a small peck on the lips however there moment was ruin by bunch monokuma breaking down the basement door.

" Uh kokichi we gotta go " Shuichi said. " Yeah, no shit Sherlock " kokichi said as he ran to the window trying to get it open. " Kokichi hurry up there getting closer "Shuichi said watching the monokumas. Kokichi kept struggling to get the window open. " KOKICHI " Shuichi yelled. Fuck it kokichi thought before punching the window and breaking it.

He quickly climbed out the window and shuichi followed along. " Let go to my D.I.C.E headquarters I should be safe there " Kokichi said running with shuichi. They ran past a bunch of dead bodies all over the street. After a little while they find made it to the D.I.C.E headquarters and nobody was there.

When shuichi and kokichi went to the D.I.C.E meeting room there was all the D.I.C.E members dead and beside it was written in blood 'I will find you My beloved'.

Sorry if this fucking suck I haven't been in dangonronpa Fandom for so long so bear with me here. The next chapter probably going to be a fluff chapter. I'll update this every Thursday and sometimes if your lucky I'll also update on Monday too. I have no clue where I'm going with this story so I'm going to just go with the flow. I have a few ideas In mind.

Comment some idea too who know I might use one of them.