❤Touched💔

(Baekhyun POV)

I was lying in my bed and I heard my mom walk in my room trying to get me up.

Baekhyun Mom: WAKE UP SWEETIE IT'S TIME TO GO TO CHANYEOL HOUSE

Baekhyun: 5 more minutes...

Baekhyun mom: you won't have your phone back for 2 months

Baekhyun: ok ok I'm up

After I put on my clothes I was waiting for my parents to get ready I seen my parents coming down stairs so I got up and we all went to the car

Baekhyun: there house is so far away mommy

Baekhyun mom: stop acting like a baby we close there not even far away

Baekhyun: fine...

My parents now that I am gay but my dad didn't like me to be gay because of some Rapicest I know that some man can be Rapicest but I know to fight and other shit so I will never change how I am I keeping it my mom was a lesbian but dad didn't know so she not telling him ethier. We had arived to chanyeol houses yes I know chanyeol he my crush people said that he touches young man like 15-19 I don't believe it he only 19 I am 17 after we arived at his house we went in oh yeah he have to stay here tonight for 3 months AWSOME. My mom is dating a woman too she really nice.

Chanyeol mom: HELLO MY GUEST HOW ARE YOU! 💜💙

Baekhyun mom: I fine how are you

Oh yeah btw chanyeol mom is bisexual she dating a woman too.

Chanyeol mom: nothing just feeling sad because my Waifu is going to New York and Germany to see her friends and family but I can't judge her it's been years since she never seen her family that sucks.

Baekhyun mom: I know but I will make it up to you lovely. Baekhyun give have fun with Chanyeol ok love kiss-kiss.

Baekhyun: Love you too mommy kiss-kiss

I went up to chanyeol room and I see him sleeping so I had to be very very quite I got on is bed very quietly and he hugged me like a teddy bear but he was still asleep.

Chanyeol: Ah..Ah~rigt there ah... ~

he was moaning in his sleep... But it kinda makes me horny

Chanyeol: BAEKHYUN FASTER AHHHHH~FASTER MMMMMM~RIGHT THERE AHHHHH~

he fucking moan my name makes me more horny

Chanyeol mom: BAEKHYUN, CHANYEOL COME DOWN STAIRS YOUR DINNER IS READY!!

baekhyun: WE BE RIGHT THERE!

I woked up chanyeol and he got up we both were walking down stairs until he....touched my butt I felt really uncomfortable so I move his hand away but he still touched it I...Felt
...really...Guilty..about it. After we went down stairs we sat down then... He touched my thigh I wanted to cry but they were front of me he whisper to my ear and said...

Chanyeol: hope you feel something sexy~

He kept touching my thigh I really wanted to cry but they were in front of me I got up and went to the bathroom.

Baekhyun mom: where you going sweetie?

Baekhyun: just going to the bathroom sorry...

Baekhyun mom: ok just be okay

After I got it the bathroom I cried thinking what will he do to me more but I decided to man up but some body went in the bathroom and it was chanyeol... He touched my shoulder and said...

Chanyeol: let's have some fun kitten~