🖤☯A suicidal father☯🖤

(Chanyeol POV)

My lovely husband was at the store getting some stuff for the other children and our 3rd baby still in his stomach I going to have to take my two baby's in the bath I went upstairs and grabe them with my both arms and hand I out them in a baby bath and started the water warm but little bit cold in it they were cute because there babys I started to get flashbacks for what I done to my husband baekhyun.

Flashbacks

Chanyeol: Say it you slut...

Baekhyun: D-D-DADDY I-I-AHHHHHHHH-AHHHH- I WON'T TELL ANYBODY

Chanyeol touches his thighs sexual baekhyun was crying he force him to do things that doesn't want to do chanyeol was raping a person whose younger than him we wants him pregnant he was a jealousy person so he wants him all to himself we went faster and faster and faster then they both cum many times chanyeol really loves him but he wants him all to himself

End of the flashbacks

I cryed for what I had done to him he probably won't talk to him for a long time or love him for what he done he made a plan to kill himself he was suicidal he stop the water and told his kids last words "Your father is going to kill himself for what he done to your mother he was sweet nice and cute but for what I done I have to go to hell I love you..." I grabe a rope and grabe a chair and went to the room I heard the door open I and to hurry I counts to 5 I heard the room door open and I hang myself baekhyun and sehun got me down I was coughing baekhyun looked at me "Why your trying to kill yourself did I did something wrong" Baekhyun was crying I said"No... Its something I did really bad.... "