Test

In class the next day

N- "So I did some research yesterday to try and find out who your father is."

P- "Any luck?"

Ned shook his head "none"

The teacher cleared her throat to make an announcement.

Teacher "Ok class, the test you took last Friday was no ordinary test. The test was written and graded by Tony Stark himself"

There were whispers throughout the room

Teacher- " I do not know the intent of the test, but I do know that Tony Stark is coming to Midtown this Thursday!"

The class erupted with excited chatter. The bell rang and students began to get up and leave.

Peter and Ned were totally fangirling at lunch.

P- "We get to see THE TONY STARK!"

Ned- "I know!" Insert squeal "wait, do you think he'll bring an Iron Man suit?"

P- "I hope so! That would be amazing!"

Ned- " Or maybe some of the Avengers will come!"

P- "I doubt it"

Michelle sat down next to them.

Michelle- "Sup losers, what are you fangirling about today? "

Ned- "Just about how the multi billionaire genius is coming to visit our school on Thursday!"

Michelle- "Oh ya, I heard about that, isn't he supposed to talk to us about that test we took last Friday?"

P- "Ya, do you know what that test was for?"

Michelle- "No but it must be important if Tony Stark is coming here."

I didn't say how much longer it would be :)