Chapter 1

Present                                                                                      

             This is 5 years after Angel and Dreyon met. Now she's 17 and he's 23 or 24 I'll double check and let you know at the end of the chapter. Also remember  that Angels middle names are Amoy Suri and Dreyon calls her Suri.  Enjoy and remember to be an active reader and comment smooches😘-Sausjey

Angel Pov'

 My phone buzzed in my pocket for the third time in the last five minutes. I looked up at the clock seeing that I had a minute left to clock out. Taking one final look around the store I seen my last customer for today walking towards the register. She was really pretty and she knew how to dress too. Just by looking at her you could see all of the confidence she had. I knew I was decent looking but I was very much an outcast. Growing up and be treated how I was treated would've broke alot of people down. Just like it did me but the difference in my situation is it just pushed me farther away from people. I was very antisocial. Yet still in todays world it doesn't matter how bad you're or how you're shaped or nothing. If you not putting out MOST people target you. 

 I don't even mean putting out in just a sexual manner either. I'm just saying if you quiet and to yourself here you looked upon as weird. Snapping out of my thoughts I seen the girl just now standing at my station. I made polite conversation quietly while I rung her items up for her. After she paid and left the store. I headed to the back where my manager was, to let her know I was leaving. Reaching the backroom I gathered all of my stuff and clocked out waiting outside of my job. I was really hungry and tired but knowing Dreyon he hadn't cooked since his little girlfriend been staying with us.  Her name is Tanya, she's staying with us for a week. Which means a week of her playing fake boujiee. Which also means a week of no good food unless they gone. I'm not about to make no separate meal for nobody. I can cook, Dreyon cook sometimes, she don't cook at all. She leaving tomorrow and I'm oh so glad.

Remembering I had a couple of messages I took my phone out of my pocket unlocking it going straight to my messages. 

                                                          My' Forever King 🥰🤴🏽

My'Forever King 🥰🤴🏽: Mammas what time you get off? 

                                                                                              8:53pm  

My'Forever King 🥰🤴🏽:     I can't come pick you up. I'm spending Tanyas last night with her.

                                                                                                 8:57pm

My'Forever King 🥰🤴🏽:  You going to Ma house tonight

                                                                                                9:01pm

My'Forever King 🥰🤴🏽: 

   Iggh fucc it  find yo own ride since you ain't responding.                                                                         

 Fucc is you doing that's so important? 

Yo job ain't that fuccing busy don't make me air that bitch out Angel ✌🏽 Don't play with me lul girl.