The Dimension of blood

"Maybe we should." "Well, first of all, how did you switch bodies at first?" "It happened when I put on the red ring." "Well do you have it?" "I think it might be in my bedroom." "Okay, we'll wait." I went upstairs and went into my room when suddenly a red smoke comes in my bedroom window it drops down and a pool of blood forms after that a random man stands up "Who are you?!" "Why hello there Sarah." The man said as he smirked, "What are you doing here?!" "I should be the one asking you that Sarah." " It's none of your business." "Of course it is since I'm your father." "WHAT?!"
AT THE BLOOD DIMENSION...
JANNA'S POV...
I wake up and saw that I'm in a red room
"Where am I?" I stand up and look around the room "Eww what's this?" I see a bloody skull on the floor and I accidentally stepped on it "Ughh now my shoes are dirty." I kept looking around and soon after searching the room I saw a red book under my bed "Huh? What's this?" I opened the book and felt my body go warm all of a sudden "Woah." I said as I catcher my breath "I feel...Dizzy..." I become so dizzy that I pass out on the floor
AT SARAH'S HOUSE...
"My Father?!" "Yes dear and I've come to take you back." "You are NOT my father!" "That's not a really nice way to talk your own dad." "You aren't my dad what are you talking about?!" "Come with me and I can show you." He lends over his hand and I immediately looked around my room to use as a weapon "You can't hurt me, dear, I'm the king of the blood dimension." "What?! What Blood dimension are you talking about?!" "Silly girl it's a dimension made of blood." "Blood of...people? "Well, of course, dear hahaha!" " You're a sick and psychotic person!" "I wouldn't call myself that since I'm only trying to keep the dimension alive." "What do you mean?" "I'll explain everything if you come with me." "Never in a million years!" "Well, then I'll just have to take this with me then." He faces his hand forward to the ring and blood starts to go out of it and the blood picks up the red ring "Wait! Give it back!" "Only if you come with me." He said as he smirked at me "Uggh just give me the ring!" THUD THUD THUD "Huh?" Just then Kenshi and Kara enter the room and I see the man's face turn into a face of excitement "The ring of ice! I can feel it's power!" "What do you mean?" All three of us look at the man with confused faces "One of you has the ring of ice! Give it to ME!" He then shoots out a projectile made of blood at us "Woah!" We all dodge it and look at each other "RUN!" We all ran outside and into an empty street "We should be safe here" breobewtwro "Huh?" We look behind us and there is a pool of blood on the ground "What's that?!" It starts to form into the man that was in my bedroom "You really think you can run and hide from me?!" The man shoots out a bloody spike from his hand "This man is a total maniac!" We all look at each other and then at Kenshi "Kenshi you need to use the ring." "What?! But I don't even know how to use it!" "Just try using it!" He closes his eyes and then a bright light blue aura is now surrounding him "The ring of ice!" The man runs to Kenshi but then Ice shards go out of the aura that surrounded Kenshi and hits the man on the shoulder "Oww!" "Kenshi it's working keep doing it!" "Ughh I don't care anymore I came here for my daughter, not the ring of ice!" He then looks at me and throws a red smoke projectile at me "What's happening?!" I start to float up and I can't see anything..." "Sarah!" Kara looks at Kenshi and tell him "Kenshi we need to help her!" "I'm so weak...I need energy...I can't move..." "But we can't just leave her!" "I'll be seeing you again soon humans Muahhahahahaha! "Sarah!" Kenshi tries to jump and reach the red smoke but he fails "Oh and also ill come back for you Ice boy! SwwWooOssShHh I see the smoke disappear and I pass out "Kara what will happen to her?..." "I don't know but the question is what do we do now?"
-End Of Chapter 5-
EXTRA NEWS...
Author: Hi Everyone! So today I want to thank a friend of mine for telling his/her viewers about me. I really appreciate it and I want to help him/her and tell you guys about his/her account.
Account:You can call me bacon
He/she makes kpop fanfictions his/her stories are cute and interesting go check him/her out! Anyways have a great day!😊😊😊