Chapter 7

Jungkook lays on the bed for a few minutes trying to catch his breath. Taehyung is pressed against Jimin, the two of them making out and murmuring to one another. It's as if Jungkook has vanished; they don't seem to know he's still there. He feels like he should thank them, say goodbye, acknowledge something about what they just did together, but the moment doesn't feel right. He slides off the bed and hurries to his pile of clothes. He dresses quickly and begins to leave.

"Kookie," Jimin calls, reaching out to him. "Come here."

Smiling bashfully, he approaches Jimin. "Thank you for helping me," he says, tugging at the hem of his shirt. He's not sure he'll ever be able to look at Jimin again without imagining his cock sliding in and out of his pretty mouth. He's not so sure that's a bad thing.

"Happy to help," Jimin replies, smiling as Taehyung presses kisses down his neck. "Have fun tonight. Don't do anything you don't want to do."

Jungkook nods. "Thanks, I mean it. You too, Tae."

Taehyung continues kissing Jimin and waves him off. He grunts a reply, and Jungkook understands he means for him to get the hell out of there.

He staggers back to his dorm in a daze, knees feeling weak. He loved the thrill of being with them, of learning how to make his body feel good in new ways, but the thought of trying this with Namjoon makes him nervous. Taehyung was gentle and slow, but there's no way his two fingers would ever prepare him for Namjoon's girth. He wonders if Namjoon will be patient, willing to teach him. Jungkook wants to learn, and more than anything, he wants to please Namjoon, make it worth his time to be with him.

Jungkook makes it home and flops onto the sofa. He opens his laptop and browses to PornHub, clicking through videos. Everything he finds is too extreme—too polished or rough, too loud and fast—and he feels his heart racing before he snaps his laptop shut. He'll leave the research to Jimin and Taehyung, only consulting them when he's desperate. He doesn't trust himself to find what he needs online.

Jungkook's phone buzzes, and he opens a message from an unknown number.

Unknown

My place at 10.

Jungkook can't help but grin. Namjoon tracked down his number. He punches out a reply and waits anxiously as three dots appear and disappear.

Jungkook

Or what?

Namjoon

Don't be late.

Jungkook checks the time, relieved to see he's got a couple hours. He needs to calm his nerves and prepare himself mentally. He goes to the fridge, grabs a beer, and downs it quickly, the foam dribbling down his chin. A wave of exhaustion washes over him, so he settles onto the couch for a nap.

Jungkook wakes feeling empty—hungry, tired, head clear of any thoughts. He's ready to be filled, ready to be touched and commanded.

He takes a quick shower, scrubbing every inch of his body. He washes his hair, and for a moment, he imagines the feeling of Namjoon's long fingers working through his hair, and he smiles. The thought of being alone with Namjoon fills him with such a hunger, he can hardly stand it.