The One With The Date

Mikey's POV

"I'M NOT FUCKING READY JJ!!"
"WELL I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP OVER AN HOUR AGO YOU STUPID ASS IDIOT!" JJ screams.
"PLEASE HELP ME FUCKTARD!"
"Alright all right what do you need help with?"

*knock knock*

"FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS DUMB ASS IS HERE WHY IS HE HERE?!"
"Probably because you told him to come at 8 am."
"SHUT UP UGLY ASS."
"I'll go get the door you finish getting ready."

Thor's POV

   What a cute little place. Such a humble little palace.
   For some reason Loki decided to tag along. I think he was hoping the man Peters courting JJ would invite him in.  He seems to have taken quite a liking to him.
   After I knock the door swings open revealing JJ. Loki pops up out of behind my shoulder, looking quite happy.
   "Hello where's the little human?"
   "Getting ready this dumb ass didn't get up on time. You can come in and wait if you want."
   I walk in looking at the layout of this small house. Loki quickly makes his way over to JJ.

Loki's POV

   "Why hello JJ I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together while Thor and Mikey were working on their courtship?"
   "Courtship?"
   "Ah sorry I almost forgot you were a human. Basically their road to marriage."
   "MARRIAGE. Y'ALL ASGARADIANS ARE TRIPPING THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON ONE DATE." He says scolding me.
   I can't help but laugh at his pathetic attempt of being "scary".
   "Calm down in human terms it means dating."
   "You could of fucking said that Jesus Christ I thought I was the stoner."
   "But anyways would you like to spend the day with me."
   "Of course it would be my pleasure."
   HEHEH HE SAID YES FUCK YEA.
   I MEAN OF COURSE HE SAID YES BUT HOLY FUCKTARTS.

Mikey's POV

   Shit shit he's here. Alright I'm fine I'm fine. What if he doesn't like me. Wait he asked me I have nothing to worry about.
   "Hey" I say walking into the other room.
   "Oh why hello little human."
   "Loki what are you doing here?"
   "Oh Loki and I are spending the day together." JJ chirps.
   What the fuck.
   Shouldn't him and Peter be spending the day together?
   "JJ please come into the other room with me right now!"
   "Um ok."
   I drag JJ into the hall of our apartment complex.
   "HEY YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU IDIOT."
   "OH FUCK I ALMSOT FORGOT THANKS FOR REMINDING ME."
   "GO HANG OUT WITH PETER NOT  LOKI THE GOD OF FUCKING MISCHIEF HE'S BAD NEWS ITS LITERALLY IN IS NAME MISCHIEF."
   "Ok calm down kiddo. If I could hang out with Peter I would be. And I can have friends Mikey that's now cheating. Loki isn't a bad guy he just has a bad reputation. He's really cool and i want to get to know him more."
   "DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? GET TO KNOW HIM! THATS WHAT YOU DAY WHEN YOUR ON THE ROAD TO DATING SOMEONE. WHICH YOU CAN'T DO BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!"
   "I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE'RE FRIENDS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH MY DECISIONS. SUPRISINGLY I DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION. GO ON YOUR DATE AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS."
   "FUCK YOU!"

Thor's POV

   "Brother when they come come back out let's maybe pretend we didn't just hear all of that."
   I look over to Loki seeing him gazing in the air happily.
   "LOKI!"
   "Oh uh yes, brother?"
   "Pretend you didn't hear any of that."
   "But he said he wanted to get to know me. Brother he doesn't think I'm a monster."
   "I know and that's great but, PRETEND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN."

Mikey's POV

   "Come on Thor lets go."
I say grabbing Thor and walking out of the apartment.

*Time Skip Brought To You By The Thought of a Bucky x Sam Smut*

   "We're at a bookstore?" Thor questions looking not amused.
   "I know, I know it doesn't seem like much but it actually means a lot to me."
   "Do tell little human."
   "When I was younger my mom used to take me here. I was really fascinated by books and the escape they gave me. From the time I was three years old she brought me here. She would read me a book on that chair right over there. It was the only part of my life that stayed a constant. When everything else was chaos I could always count on my mom taking me here and giving me that escape."
   "She sounds like a great woman."
   "She was. She was my everything. Sometimes I'll still come here hoping she'll walk through those doors. I know it sounds crazy but--"

Thor's POV

   "I understand. After my mother died I always went to the Royal Library for some reason hoping to see her and Loki reading spells together. Love makes you irrational but that shows how much you truly cared about the person." I say bringing my hand towards Mikey's face.
   He flinched and covered his face as if he were protecting himself. I heard him whisper, "Please don't hurt me."
   "I would never!" I reply looking concerned.
   "I'm so, so sorry. I don't  know why I thought I could do this." Mikey says walking out.
   What the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry this is a bit short. We promise the next one will be much longer. We hope you all enjoyed this look into Mikey a bit more. Please make requests for ships and whatever else you want to see in any future chapters.

--MJ👄👄