wassup

Hey I just wanna apologize for the lack of updates. We both really love this book and have a specific vision for it. So to create this vision we try to only update together. Our last chapter was separate and I honestly feel it could have been so much better together. We were fine doing the last book separate because it focused on one ship, but this book has so many factors and different ships in it so it's much more work. But we both really love this book even though you guys seemed to like the last book much more. But we're not gonna give up on it because we believe once you see more of it you'll get way more into it. And please fucking comment my heart boings for comments like "I hope he pick Loki" or "Mikey and Thor better end up together" fuck even when you tell us what ships you want and what chapters you wanna see. I love that. That tells me how engaged you are. Please share today it would mean the absolute world to us if you guys can get this book to 350 by next month. Yeah I know it's a lot. If you have a book tell your readers to come check this book out and tell them to do the same if they have books too. And if you don't have a book share it with friends or on social media. We will have a very special surprise that you will all love if you guys can get us to 350 reads by December 1st.