Part 2

• At home •
Gerd-Anne (our mom): "Hey boys! How was your day?" She asked us politely.
"It was good" we both replied, as always.
Marcus's P.O.V.
Mom: "Something new?"
Mac: "No,everything as always"
I said and gave her a little smile,same as Tinus.
Then we went upstairs to our room.
I sat on my bed. I was really tired,same as Tinus,but we needed to do our homeworks before we can go to sleep...yeah,sadly school is really important.
• Skip some time •
"Finally,I'm done...at least for today!" "What about you Tinus?" I added.
Tinus: "Yeah,me too!" he said.
Well,now it's 18:25 so that means that we have like 2 and half hours of free time! Yey!
I finally opened my phone and started to scroll down the instagram. I looked at Martinus,just to see what he's doing. He was watching something on Netflix.
"What are you watching bro?" I asked him.
"Stranger things! It's really good!" He said happily.
"And what about you Mac?" He added.
"Just scroling down on instagram" i said.
"Okay" he said and continued to watch 'Stranger Things'.
After some time I got a message from Y/n on my 'secret' ig account. Well,no-one knows about this acc,exept of Martinus. He also has one. Even our parents or manager don't know it.

I opened that acc and saw the message from Y/n. We are something like internet best friends now...she have been sending me some of her selfies and she is really cute and beautuful...and so kind...I just fell in love with her. But it's really complicated...firstly it's because our manager John - he won't let us have girlfriends until we are 20 (we are 18 now)...plus he hates me...Yeah,he hates everyone,but mostly me & Tinus,I don't know what we had ever done to him but that's just the trurh and our parents don't know about it,but i think that they will find out,sooner or later.
Second thing is that I don't know how would our parents react if we would have a girlfriend now,but I really hope that they would be happy.
Third thing are our fans...we would lose a lot of fans when we would have a girlfriend...but that's just what's our team saying. I think that the true fans will still be here.
However,sooner or later we will get girlfriends and we don't really care if someone wants that or not...I don't know why they can't let us be happy. If someone gets a girlfriend then he will love that girl no matter what others will think. At least I would do it...
But that's enough for now i think.
So I Read that message and it says:
"Hi Marcus,I hope you are having a great day...but i have a question...will we ever meet each other? Because i think i just fell in love with you." When I read that I was so happy! I can't believe that she really loves me! But there's a big problem... she doesn't know who I am...I didn't tell her that I am Marcus Gunnarsen - famous pop singer...it's because i really want her to love me because of who I really am,not because of the fame or money... i really want to meet her but idk how i will do it.
"Omg! I fell in love with you too! You don't even know how happy I am at the moment!" I wrote her and clicked on 'send'. I hope that it will end well...
Martinus' P.O.V.
I was watching something on Netflix but i got bored so I turned my head to Mac and saw him smiling on his phone. I was wondering what he was doing so I went to him and sat next to him on the bed.
Me: "What are you doing Marcus?"
Marcus's P.O.V.
I was deeply in my thoughts when my twin brother's voice interrupted my thoughts.
Tinus:"Marcus! I am asking you something" he waved with his hand in front of my face and then he started to laugh.
Tinus:"Mac! Are you listening to me?!" He said again now a little bit mad.
Me:"Oh,yeah.Yes i am listening to you,I am sorry...I was just thinking about something" i said still with smile on my face. Then I showed him all the messages so he will understand what I am talking about.
• Skip some time •
Mac: "Bro,what can I do?? I really want to meet her...she's so beautiful,cute,kind...she's just perfect! I really love her...and guess what? She loves me too! She really wants us to meet,I want it too of course...but idk how. Please help me,please!"
Tinus: "I know Mac,but calm down please. Of course I will help you but we can't tell to anyone about it,okay?"
Me:"Okay" I said and then we hugged each other.
Tinus: "I have an idea Marcus!" He said.
Me:"Yeeees! What is it?!? Tell me please!"
Tinus:"I will but first you need to calm down Mac."
Mac: "Okay,okay...I am totally okay now. You can tell me your plan Tinus" i said and we both laughed.