Part 3

Tinus: "you know that tomorrow is Saturday and our parents and Emma will go to visit Silje, right?"
Mac:" Yea, and what's with that?"
Tinus:"That means that we will be alone at home,so you could tell Y/n that you two can meet...because I don't think she knows us,you know how you yesterday asked her about that if she knows me - Martinus Gunnarsen and she said that she doesn't so...that means that she maybe doesn't know who you really are too."
Mac:"Yeah,you're right bro! Thank you,I am going to write her a message about that we can meet tomorrow!"
Tinus: "You're welcome bro,I am happy that you're happy!" He said and laughed a little.
-
Now Marcus was messaging with Y/n and they decided that they will meet each other tomorrow at 3 pm in the park in Trofors.
~ Skip to the Saturday morning ~
Mac:"Yeeeees! Today I will finally meet her!" He yelled happily.
"Yes bro,and I promise that I will help you!" Tinus said and winked at Mac.
"Thank you, you are the best bro!!!" Mac said to his younger twin Tinus and they hugged each other.
~ Skip some time until 2:50 pm ~
So now me and Martinus are going to the park where I should meet with Y/n. Omg,I am so excited! I will finally meet my love!!!
-
So now we are here...we walked to the middle of the park and we were searching for Y/n, when suddenly a girl walked near us. I didn't really see her face because here in Norway is almost dark at 3 pm so that's why. But she was so familiar to me..."isn't that Y/n?" Martinus said.
"I don't know" I said. I was really confused at the moment.
Then that girl walked closer to us and I could finally clearly see her face.
"It's Y/n!" I said to Tinus and I think that Y/n heard us because she turned around. I ran to her and hugged her, firstly she was a little bit confused and shocked but then she hugged me back.
When we pulled away she spoke up...
"Hey Marcus!!!" She said so happily.
"Hey Y/n!!!" I said smiling so hard.
"I am glad that we are finally meeting each other,you look even more beautiful in real life!!" I added.
"Thank you Marcus!" She said and blushed so hard. Gosh,she's so cute!
"You are also really handsome!" She added. And now it's my turn to blush.
Tinus was standing right next to us and he was smiling.
"And this is my twin brother Martinus!" I said and pointed at Tinus.
"Nice to meet you Martinus!" She said.
"Nice to meet you too Y/n! And you can call me Tinus." He said. She just nodded.