??/??/?? #1

I often find myself searching for flights to another country or even continent. i have a big urge to leave the place i live in and the life i live right now. i feel locked in a continues cycle of sad moments and boring days. i know there is more in life than just study and work and i'm hungry for something new and exciting. my mind is a mess and i find it hard to clean. 

My way of comping with my sadness and stress is not a way some people think is a normal and acceptable way.

I  look in  the mirror and see a really insecure girl who is trying the best she can make other people feel happy and loved, because deep inside that's the thing she desires most.

I've made mistakes in my life, just like everyone else. The difference is I get judged by the mistakes I've made and the things I've done, because those are the things people remember best about me. those mistakes were moments I made one bad decision and that one simple moment changed the person I was then and I am today.

Its funny to think you could have been so stupid, to think it would last because nothing ever does. nothing ever lasts. time passes and moments happen and end. love is an illusion and a hormone the human body creates to stay alive. some people really just don't care about anyone's feelings but their own. Its sad to see they use other people for their own happiness and pleasure.