Double trouble

Annie's pov
I couldn't believe my eyes she had the same glisten in her eyes like my...sister...
J-Annie
A-Julianna to you!
C- ohhhh Jayden took you long enough to come back!
A-you knew about this case!!
C- I knew she left so she cou—
J- shut up case!
A-you have no right to talk to my brother like that!
J- he's mine to ann— Julianna..
I don't know what came over me! I grabbed Jayden by her throat and picked her up.

A- oh sorry can't hear you
J- I-i ca-n-t br-e—at-he

I let go of Jayden and she falls on the floor within a second

A- I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!YOU MADE ME BELIEVE YOU WERE NEVER COMING BACK! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME JAYDEN LEBLANC!!!
J- I'm sorry *crying*
I didn't know what else to do so I ran.

I don't know where I'm going but I'm going somewhere far.. Far away from here. I Realised I had took a wrong turn and I was going down the gangsters street called crows street.

Random gangster- hey there baby girl
A- ewww go away
Rg- no thanks
??- leave her alone Ashton
Ashton- fineee
A- thanks...
??- Johnny
A- thanks John
JO- no problem I understand if you want to be alone after the scene in the cafeteria.
A- no it's fine honestly
JO- you sure?
A- yeah

Johns PoV
I could tell Annie was tense and sad I had been through a similar thing myself but we don't have to bring that up...so I did what had came to my mind first..

JO- take my hand
Annie's PoV
This was weird really weird I felt different around Johnny I don't know if it was his gorgeous emerald eyes or his pink lips but something was keeping me close to him.
I hesitated before answering by taking it.
10 minutes later
A- really John
JO- what?
A- you took me to target?
JO- well yeah to buy Ice cream of course!
A- your so weird
JO- how dare you*dramatically holds his heart*
I giggled at how cute he was being.
Me and John have been at my house for hours watching a movie my house was small because my parents don't really have a lot off money but they do there best for my and case.

I looked over at Johnny and noticed he was looking at me. I could feel myself go red.
Johns PoV
Me and Annie were watching a movie and I couldn't stop looking at her she was gorgeous she caught me looking at her but I couldn't help it.

JO- tag your it
A- oh your sooo on
No ones PoV
Annie tug Johnny and he started chasing after her. He had just got to her.He picked her up and sat her on the kitchen island. Annie started to giggle which made Johnny smile.

Jo- your so cute you know that Ann's
A- no I didn't
JO- well you Are and that's a fact.
They both started laughing
Johns PoV
I looked into Annie's chocolate brown eyes they glistened when ever she smiled, her long ombre hair was tuck behind her ears.i couldn't stop what I was about to do.

                    They leaned in....
Annie's PoV
Johnny lips attached to mine. The softness off his lips fitted perfectly with mine.The kiss was passionate.