chapter 1

So guess what all through class I had paper balls thrown at my head and A spit ball stuck in my hair "riley whats in your hair?" My friend amanda asked and I just flipped her off and she started laughing

What was going on with jayden I gotta find to see what he wants just as I turned around to go find him I bumped into a warm hard chest "umm sorry" I look up to see jayden that was easy all he did was glare at me "why were you thowing balls at my head" I asked him "thats what she said" he said and chuckled "oh shut it" I said and he glared at me.

I felt like he way staring into my soul so I broke eye contact "what did you want" I asked him eager to find out "you have a spit ball in your hair" he said avoiding the question "oh really I wonder how that got there" I said being sarcastic "maybe someone was trying to get your attention" he said sounding stupid. Are you kidding me?

"YOU DID IT" I yelled at him. Everyone in the hall look at us. He pulled me into a empty class room "don't yell at me." He said sounding upset "sorry but you did it its your fault it's in my hair" I said a little to rude "yes I know I wanted to talk to you" he said sounding suspicious "ok...? About what...?" I asked

"listen I'm gonna say this quick
Willyougoonadatewithmesaturday" he said extremely quick "what?" I asked "will you go on a date with me Saturday?" He asked "me? Why me?" I asked "cuz I think your beautiful" he said then blushed. Huh this is weird he could have any girl and he wants me?

He snapped me out of that thought when he snapped in my face and hit my nose "sorry didn't mean to do that , but will you?" He said while smiling "yea I will" I replied "good here's my number 536-826-9277" he said and walked out the class. Did this really just happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Really short sorry I just kept you guys waiting a long time and I just wanted to get something up