𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Class! Would you like to inform Crybaby and Angelita one rule they did not follow!"

"By the time the bell rings you must be in your assigned seat," the class said in monotone voices. "What are you deaf? Sit your asses down!" the teacher yelled at the two girls. "Sorry Ms. Daphne," the two girls said as they rushed to their seats.

You tapped on Crybaby's shoulder and ask for an eraser. She nods and hands you one. Kelly then gets jealous and breaks her pencil in half and drops it on "accident". She leans down to grab it show you under her skirt which causes you to look away immediately. Something you didn't notice was Kelly throwing a note at Crybaby.

The teacher then wrote the words "NAP TIME" on the chalkboard. You noticed that her most started bleeding which she didn't seem to notice. You raised your hand and Ms. Daphne yelled, "What?!" in an annoyed tone. "Sorry for.bothering you but you got a little something on your nose..." you told your teacher. She put her finger under her nose and saw the red liquid that was spilling out of her nose. "Shit, shit, shit!" The teacher whisper yelled as she ran out of the classroom.

You all go to your sleeping bags and get comfy. Kelly plopped down next to you and decided to lay near you. You didn't mind it since you were extremely tired, and later your head down on your pillow and fell into slumber dreaming about your favorite anime and celebrities.

When you woke up if was recess. Everyone ran outside and messed around on the playground equipment. Kelly dragged me with her to gossip which I wasn't interested in. Whenever I tried to join the conversation I would just get hushed or just get completely ignored. I was getting tired of their bullshit and decided to go hang out with... What are there names...? Crybaby and Angela? Angelina? Elita? I don't know...

I walked up to them and smiled at the duo. "Hi, I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys?" I said nervously "I- I mean you don't have to accept I was j- just wondering!" Crybaby and her friend smiled at you and scooted over to make room for you to sit. You learned that the girl's name was Angelita and made a pretty good bond with her only seeming that you only met her today.

What you didn't notice was Kelly rushing towards the three of you. She then starts attacking Crybaby and started throwing punches at her. You were about to run at them and try to stop Kelly but then got held back by her "friends". Kelly then pulls out a blade and cuts Crybabys arm causing her to scream in pain. Then all of a sudden Crybaby and Kelly were in the air. "Put me down you freak!" Kelly cried trying to get Crybaby to put her down. Crybaby then made her eyes go black and started strangling Kelly with her braids. Everyone stared shocked at Crybaby.

Ms. Daphne then came out and blew her whistle once Crybaby made it to the ground. She then dragged Kelly and Crybaby off of the playground.

End 😌✌️