Play

"ONE, TWO, THREE!"

"ONE, TWO, THREE!"

Once Angelita and Crybaby opened the doors the three of you stood there stunned by what was in front of you. There were ghosts. Not the scary type that you would see in a horror movie they were the complete opposite and they were slow dancing. They were beautiful.

"Achoo!"

Crybaby lets out a loud sneeze which caused the spirits to stop dancing. They all turned to look at the three of you.

"Hello!" you say meekly "You all look ravishing!" Angelita says "Bewitching even!" Crybaby adds. Their faces go from normal to horrifying in a matter of seconds. They start screeching and rushed towards the three of you trying to grab you. You guys ran out of the room and slammed the door shut. The ghosts banged on the door trying to get it open but failed.

"We should get to class!" Crybaby says "Yeah!" Angelita replies. You walked next to Angelita since you two have the same class. When you entered you noticed the teacher still taking attendance so you rushed to your seat so you don't get marked late.

"Today we are heading to the auditorium to watch a play created by the school's drama club," the teacher says. "Everyone, get up from your seats and start walking to room 247" the teacher instructs. The class starts walking to the drama club and once you get there guards open the doors and let you all in. You and Angelita took a seat in the front seats. You looked around and saw everyone's faces. They all looked so brainwashed.

The stage lights then turned on and six silhouettes walked onto the stage. Once they walked closer you saw the face of Crybaby.