2

I've been walking around the town for hours and yet I can't find myself to entertain.I killed and killed and killed hundreds of zombies,ride a motorcycle and yet here I am all boost up with energy.

I enter the big shop of topshop and begin to freely shop myself.Thank goodness that most of the clothes are clean,not a glimpse of blood was anywhere the clothing.I chose a tight black top with some very short denim shorts.The clothes were too revealing but I chose to ignore it,yet I leave on the place of death.

I put on again my worn out uggs and pull the leather jacket on my body to decrease some coldness.I stared at my reflection on the changing room and examine the imperfect freckles on my face as I wipe out some smudged mascara and eyeliner under my eyes.  

I do some silly faces and pose some funny poses like what I always do.

I stuck my gun at the pocket of my jacket,the gun that I just retrieved from my damped clothes.

How funny it is to see myself,under apocalypse in a attire of a half-naked-revealing clothes,and enjoyed having new clothes everyday without worrying about my safety.I get free foods to every store I see and even relax myself on the safety heaven of a bed.

Did I also told you that I brought a rifle,I find in the way,with me?rifle,is not really for protection if you ask me.I use it for fun,the fun where you aim at one's head and felt like you're in GTA or Arcade?Yes,yes it is.

I stared at the heavy object as I reconnect the silencer,and careful not to pull the trigger or any parts.After setting all things up,I stand up from where I sit on the ground and exited the shop.

I started my way towards the prison,a safe place where I can reload some bullets.It would be a half hour walk so I would make it there.A weekly routine of mine is this.

I started shooting there heads.What's the bullet for if I can reload it?

"Shit," I said as 10 bullets were now remaining.

I stopped for a while to swing the gun at my back,the leather jacket in hand.

As far as I came to the way full of trees,I heard some shouting and a gun being shot.

I never took notice if there are human dying,since I know they would eventually be out of there soul and become a monster.

But a sound of a baby cry change my mind.It's sound is to awfully scared.I close my fist in anticipation,trying to make sense if I should save them or not.

I go to the other way,choosing to ignore them.I should never took pity,if I want to live without guilt.

"HELP PLEASE," A gruff voice said,as mine is,it's british.

I turn around once again and ran towards the voice.I fish the gun on my back pocket which has about 20 bullets in it.

There I saw about 7 of zombies and 6 boys with a little baby on the arms of the curly one.The black hair man that is skinny and a gruff bald man was struggling to get out of the zombies' grip,trying hard not to get bit.

They do not notice my arrival since they are to shocked and terrified at the predator infront of them.I aimed my gun at every each of the predators.The leather jacket was throwned at the floor as I walk further up more at them.Since they are too playful,I decided to use my knife.

At the far sight I see were attracting attention of more walkers,so I needed to make this fast...for the child's safety.

I tackled 2 zombies at the ground and one by one dig the blade at there skull.Next is tackling the walker down and step at it's head.I do it a lot of times that I'm sure I've killed 9 of them.

There are more to go,so I turned to look at the strangers who are white in color because of total nervousness.

"What are you all doing?MOVE!!!,We need to get out of here if you want to live!," I said as they snap out of its daze and all nod.They all scurried fast at once and I lead the way.

"FASTER!" I command.

"Let me take her," I grab the baby on the mans arms as we're all running.

"Follow me!"

I was now shooting in one hand,and I know that the baby will be safer if it is in my arms.Her blood should be the most of the sweetest smell to the zombies,but when she'll be beside me,I know I can protect her by lessening the smell.

I take down another 10 of the zombies,when my gun suddenly run out of bullets.

"Shit," I cursed.I groaned in frustation and get my rifle at my back.

"I can hold her," Said the blonde one.I quickly let go of the baby since we are almost in the prison.

"I need you to run as fast as you all can into that gate and wait for me there," I tiredly command them,as I see that the walkers are getting closer to the boys.

"You''ll get hurt," The clean cutted hair man said.

"GO!" I exclaimed in frustation.

"I'll be fine," I whispered as I am out of breath.

Without a word I let them go past me and I ready myself from some fight.I need to protect the prison in having zombies and pollution.

I shot the remaing 10 bullets in twelve of them,I boast my energy to now use my 2 knives.One-by one I kill all as anyone pass by me.If I live alone as the remaining human,I can survive life without worrying of death.

"Fuck-" I slammed my shoes on it's head.

"Tards," I finish off while spitting on its grave.

My body were now covered in blood and sweat while I heave in multiplies of heavy breath.That's too much to handle for a girl like me.I tied my hair in a bun and put on my beanie to absorb sweats.

I felt as if I've been paralyzed by the ache of my muscle is giving me.I can't lift my arms,but I can walk softly.Those should thank me,or they'll have sorry asses.I put aside all the negative thought just to save the baby.

I probably need a shower.The blood make me smell like a rotten meat with poop.

I retrieve the gun on the floor and limped my way through the destination.

I never leave the gate lock,the reason so that survivor's may come in.Some of the survivors are too stupid to stay at home so that they are more safer.But leaving in home is like pending your life in it,zombies may easily brag in if the exterior is not hard enough to shelter.

Once I'm inside I see them all bundled up in a round table,all nervously bouncing their feet repeatedly.

Once they all saw me they all stood up and rush over to where I am.

"Are you alright?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Have you been bit?"

"How are you?"

They all asked in unison.All I can do is stare,having no time in catching my breath.

Instead of saying 'I'm fine',I fall back on the floor,since I can't stand more longer.They seem alarmed on my reaction as they followed suit.

"Help her on the table," I heard someone yelled.

I felt myself being lifted by on a muscular arm,in a bridal style and smelled smoke of the road mixed with a manly smell.

"I'm fine,no need to panic," I whimpered in my delicate voice.I sighed placing the back of my palm on my forehead.

So much for a bunch of teenage boys,a man and a beautiful child.

Before I knew it tiredness took over and makes me fall into a deep sleep.