1

I felt like gagging as I quietly watched them eat the flesh of the new victim they've preyed on.Their hands were buried inside the body, seeking organs they want to eat for their always hungry stomach.

They are all the same. Not the mannered minds, the criminal minds, and neither the innocent, or anything a civivilized individual would be called.

All had hearts, but I don't know if they still had hearts now, but I know all they cared about is preying on each other.

The virus that spread a week ago has its consequences. A consequence that can never be changed or taken back.

I just stared absentmindedly as I continued eating my chips. My back layed on the roof of the car and admired the beautiful sight above me. I just wished that I could live on the sky and have superpowers so that I wouldn't worry about finding shelter for myself.

The walkers were out of view from my sight or else it would have disgusted me more.

Disgust for my father from what he had done. Despite a hundred reasons that I can't even count with my fingers.

*FLASHBACK* [3 weeks ago B.A(before apocalypse)]

"Hi princess," My father says as he walks in the living room. The both of us live alone in the big mansion we're in.

"Evening, Dad," I unenthusiastically greeted as I watched the re-run episodes of Reign with chips in one hand. My favorite hobby was to eat chips whenever I am occupied or bored.

"The heck?!" I screamed as the television was turned off with the remote.

I glare at my father as he sat down at the leather couch beside mine. As I stare at him, I couldn't help but soften my eyes as I took in his appearance; dark bags under his eyes,his brow full of wrinkles and his hair so peppered when looked closely. A sign that he'd been sleepless from all the work.

"I have a proposal, Andrea," He stated and my eyes widened as an evil step mother came to mind. He notice my change of action so he rephrased what he just said.

"I meant a deal for you," He corrected.

Relief washed through me as my vision goes to normal.I just wished that father would not marry a third wife,I've had enough of dealing the second one before.And thanked the heavens that dad realized that his wife had horns hidden.

I rose both my eyebrows to tell him to continue.

"I've bought this apartment that you like and-" He starts but was cut off by me squealing like a little girl who just won a doll.

He silenced me with his authoritive hand and continued what he was saying.

"But we need you in our office,in exchange for your apartment." He stated.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Being the good girl  I am, I accepted my father's deal and bared what we were about to do. So here I am sitting on a white patient's bed and waiting for my father to come back.

Two men walked inside the room wearing lab gowns, lab shades, and masks. They were holding a tray with an unknown syringe and pair of sealed needles.

Following behind them was my father who smiled at me with assurance.

I'm one of those desperates who are needing some personal space. If you're in my position, you would've done the same.Dependence is what I have but every moment I felt what I breath is what I despise.