Chapter 1 Bus ride to the museum

I remember going to the museum. I've been there a thousand times. But I liked going and seeing the dinosaur bones. And trying to shape how they looked when they where alive. But this time was different. And it might have changed my life. I'm a teenager. And I have these Bluetooth headphones that go everywhere I go. I have friends that are boys on this bus that I'm sitting next to on the bus right now. There names are. Jack and Lance.I was listening to tunes as we are taken to this place again. My mom works there so that's why I'm so familiar with it. There is a new atraccion that where going to see so that's why where going. I already saw it but my mom insisted that I see it with my friends.

So I said " Ok." Lance shook on my shoulder. To me tell me that where here. I took off my head phones and let them sit on my shoulders as I started to listen to the teacher. Miss. Jamie was her name. She was like the teacher from the magic School bus. She got up from her seat and started doing roll call. When she called my name which was Diana.

I said " here. After the roll call. Miss Jamie said.

" Ok class you Reddy to go."in the most happy voice ever.

" Yes." everyone said in a moody tone.

" Sound excited about it." She said.

" Yay" Said a girl behind me.

" Ok lets go." Said Miss Jamie. As we walked out of the bus we made are way to the entrance. We where stopped by my mom.

" Hi my little baby girl." Said mom kissing me on the head and hugging me.

" MOM!." I said annoyed pushing her away.

" Alrighty well I guess you guys are ready to see are new atraccion. Just follow me and i'll show you the attention." Said mom. We followed her inside and she took us to the theater part of the museum. She let everyone in and we sat down. I sat in the middle row. Just as everyone was in. Mom closed the door. And turned off the lights. The spot light shined on her. As she walked up the stairs. To the stage.

" Welcome to Golden's museum. The only museum with this." Said mom as she pulled out a needle with green slime in it.

" Yada yada under the curtain. Is a fossil of a turtle and she brings it back to life by youseing that green slime. " I said with a sigh. Watching her as she was demonstrating what the some dus. The person in front of me shhhh-ed me. I kept my mouth shut and put my elbow on the arm rest and put my head on my hand that was curled into a fist up words. I continued to watch the show.

" Today we have an allosaurus skeleton." Said mom pulling the gold rope that was next to her. Unleashing the curtain to go down. Showing the skeleton chained up. That caught my attention. Everyone started to clap. I got up and my jaw dropped.

" ARE YOU NUTS! MOM." I shouted. The spot light came towards me.

" That's a meat eater. It's basically a big T-Rex. If you revive that. it will probably kill us." I shouted.

" That's why it's got a chain on every single leg,arm and neck." She said as she put the needle in the bone. And put the green slime in the bone. Of the arm.

" If everyone wants to live I would leave now." I said.

" SIT DOWN LADY." Shouted a kid. In the back thin all the kids started saying sit down. I sat down.

"If you do not you not feel comfortable. Here I can sit with you outside." Said jack.

" Yah me to." Said Lance.

" You guys don't have to do that." I said.

" Promise we want to go. This place is boring anyways." Said Lance. Just as we got up the bones started shaking. Meet grew on the bones. When the bones where covered. The dinosaur made this sound like he was trying to ror but it sounded like a voice box on a cheese grater. Everyone was frozen in there seats. It turned it's head towards my mom.