chapter 1 (the one she sits next to me)

Chapter 1 (One she sits next to you)

Train just reached kazipet Jn. Which was traveling from Visakhapatnam to the Mumbai. Till before Kajipet Jn. journey was like so normal and boring, suddenly she came and all my attention turned towards her, firstly I should tell the way she arrived. With big rounded glasses, normal attire like t shirt and track pant and also she carried luggage alone almost equal to her weight which means she is tiny in person but pretty cute in looks. Somehow she kept all luggage in upper berth which are occupied one third of complete berth already. Then she climbed to upper berth and starts settled there. After some while she started her lunch which was carried from home I guess, Still I remember the way she ate without bothering of tiny bite of food she having stick to her angle of mouth, That reminds me my childhood. It's very rare seeing a girl who is so desperate about food which is a very good quality. And for that lunch she get down and up almost couple of times from upper berth. I thought she may innocent, new to these kinda alone journeys. As she didn't speak with anyone, didn't seek any one's help for a while I assume she may introvert too. only thing in my mind at that point of time was oh my poor girl how will u manage this journey up to Mumbai alone, how will you survive cosmopolitan city like Mumbai. I felt pity n unfortuned about her. So all those things makes me stare at her continuosly. I know I'm just looking at her bcz of all the fortes I found in her. But don't know what she thinks about me bcz she also sees me every so often. I'm just ignoring what she may thinks about me just continued glued to her cz I don't have any wrong intentions about her.

After some time person who sits next to me towards window get off the train at Hyderabad as their Destination arrived. so the window seat is now waiting for worthy occupy. Who will miss the chance to sit on window seat that too when you're traveling in South India region?....so while I'm moving myself towards window suddenly from top of the world, with a cute voice she called me and asked (in same words) can I come to window seat if no one was not there? I was like oh my goodness why not (in inner)...."yeah u can come and have a seat" I said. And she gets down from top berth, occupied the window seat which also means "sits just next to me" Train now stated from Hyderabad....

And the real journey starts now....

                 - continue to chapter 2 (don't judge a book by its cover)