14

14,CRY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO,ITS JUST WATER AND SALT

HANNAHS POV (A/N:litterally all the time)

I woke up by the sound of a knock on the door and not my room door, but the door downstairs.

I went down, im not sure if i can see, cause i feel blind now, but i just went and oppened the door.

And then i saw Malias mum standing there smiling."hi, im sorry to wake you up, is Malia sleeping?" She asked me "its not morning right?" I asked " Right" she answered.

I went uppstairs and packet Malias things and got her too, i went down to her mum and she took the child said thank you.

"Bye, i gonna come again" Malia said and waved, omg she is so cute im gonna cry, i waved bye and gave her a hug then i clised the door.

"why have you been ignoring me?"someone said which got me to jump, and scream, i was scared thought it was a monster or something.

When i turned around and saw ut was Oscar, i calmed down "first of all, you dont do that, second of all, i need to sleep" i say and tried to get past him to get to my room.

But ofcourse as stubborn as Oscar is he wont let me get past him so i could sleep.

He took my hands and pinned me against the wall "i thought u could make it up to you today for what happened, because i know you were angry, dont even try to deny it, but i couldnt because of that cute thing" he said.

"I was not angry" i say "shhhh, let me handle that" he said and kissed me.

.............................

OGs POV

I woke up today and got dressed,and did everything that a normal person does in the morning, understood, unless if you dont count me as a normal person.

Me and Hannah were going to meet my parents today, they wanted to see the person i now live with.

I went downstairs and saw Hannah already dressed and ready, waiting for me with her phone in her hands.

She is not the type of girl to use the phone all the time, but today i think she decided to dicover it, looks like she was typing but i dont know really.

........................

We got to my parents house and , i was about to knock when Hannah takes my hand "look, what if they dont like me?" She asked "its gonna be fine" i say.

She nodds and i knocked, my mum came and oppened.

"Hi, im Lina" my mum said and hugged Hannah?.

Why did she hug her? .

They presented each other and we went in.

We spoke about everything and nothing, it was really good that they liked hannah.

When we were done eating, i helped my mum to take away the plates "youre not sleeping with that girl are you?" She asked "no mum" i said.

"Good, dont, she looks exactly like your little sister, and she might have something to do with her, so dont" she said "your fault that you gave her away" i said "oscar, i couldnt keep her, okay,so dont make me feel bad, i had no choice" she answered.

"NO, you did, you just never loved her" i told her, she now had tears in her eyes, she is not the one to cry.

"Oscar listen to me now, i had no choice, your grandmother said if i had another child she was gonna kill it, and i didnt know why, i still dont know why she wanted to do that, thats why i had to do it, i loved her" she explained.

"Mum, im not stupid, why would she wanna kill her grandchild, and she is dead now, what did you get from giving your child away huh?" I ask.

"Your grandmother was in a crew of people who were killing others and when she decided to stop they told her that it was she died or she gives one of the second borns of her child for sacrifice, okay they were gonna kill her, but i she didnt want to give away an innocent childs life so she told me to give her away and she could die, thats why she died oscar, i did your sister a favour by saving her life ok" she said.

"You shoulve explained it like it was mum, but its still too late, if we dont find her, she will never love us especially you and your stupidity" i say.

"Oscar, what was i supposed to do?, let her get killed while i knew about it? No, because you were going to be angry either way" she said with tears running down her face.

One thing with my mum is that she doesnt put makeup so she doesnt look like she smuged black powder on her face while crying.

"What if they found hannah and killed her the same time they killed grandma, or they just kidnapped you to make you feel bad?" I asked and she didnt answer

"Cry as much as you can, its just water and salt, i forgave you, but one thing is,you have to find her before you die" i added and get out of the kitchen.

"Lets go" i say to hannah, she followed "hey i was having a good time" she said.

"I dont care, lets go" i say.

Its just water and salt.

•••••••••••to be continued••••••••••••

WHO ELSE LISTENES TO FELIX SPOTIFY PLAYLIST JDHDHJDJ I JUST LOVE THE SONGS.

DO YOU EVER FEEL WHEN YOU ARE WRITTING AND YOU DINT HAVE AN IDEA, BUT WHILE WRITTING YOU GET THEM BACK AND YOUR CONFIDENCE JUST GOES 1000%.

THAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY WHILE WRITTING THIS CHAPTER (why am i even writting this?).

XOXO