15

15, EXPLAINATIONS.

OGS POV

We got home, and hannah went to the kitchen, i sat in the lounge, thinking.

Why would they wanna kill her?, what group was grandmother in?.

What if hannah is somewhere in the wild, kiddnaped or maybe dead, cause i have a feeling that, this hannah in my house is or isnt my sister.

What if they were twins and my mum didnt tell me?

"Now take the tea and explain yourself Molander" hannah says and hands me a cup of tea.

"I dont like tea" i say "too late, you gonna have to drink that" she answeres.

"My grandmother, worked for a crew who killed people and she is dead now, because they told her to kill the second born of one of her children, and because my mum was the one with the new born baby, they wanted to kill her my sister hannah, so my mum gave her away so they dont find her and kill her.
But if i think straight, they might have followed my mum when she was going to give her away and then took my sister and, she might be still with them or dead" i say.

At this point i didnt know where to go, to know that your grandmother was involved in your sisters dissappearence or whatever she is, i didnt even realise that i was crying, untill hannah hugged me.

"Huh, if only in knew why they gave me for addoption, not your parents my parents" she said.

"Hannah, you are 18 in 2 years and you can go and look for them, im sure they also did it for a reason, but they love you, and promise me you will come and see me, even when you found your parents" i said.

"I promise, i will, im afraid to leave you, its like im lost without you" she replies.

I kiss her forehead and she lays her head on my chest.

We sat like that about some minutes untill hannahs phone rang.

She stood up and went to pick up.

"Hello....im good and you?.......okay? But how important?......okay ill be there at 5 tommorow.....great.....bye" that was some things i heard from her side of the conversation.

She came back and sat on the same place, same position as before head on my chest, and i was holding her tight, like the way i would have holded my little sister that ive never had, but i see hannah as a girlfriend material.

"Who was it?" I ask "Oscar" she answered "you still speak to him?" I ask and take my hand away from her body, what if oscar toucher her like that?.

"Well thank you for distroying the moment i thought we had Molander" she says and stands up "No come" i say.

She came back and sat again "im hungry" she says after a while "what do you wanna eat?" I ask "food" she answered.

"You now hannah if you didnt already now, there are different kinds of food, the is food like pizza, food for your soul, and food for giving your body a pleasure" i say "oscar" she said and hit me on the arm.

"What?" I asked her "i dont want your food for soul or pleasure" she said "then what do you want?" I asked "i want pizza" she said.

I kissed her and stood up "lets go get you pizza" i said and she hopped on my back.

And we headed to the kitchen to bake pizza.

Nothing is better than this.

●●●●●●●●●●to be continued●●●●●●●●●

I LOOK LIKE IM DYING WHEN IM ON MY PERIODS.THAT IS WHY IM SITTING WRITTING AND EATING (WHY DO I WRITE THESE STUFF)

XOXO