Hit Me Baby

"W-what are you talking about Quintet?" I asked

"Kyo I want your body *kisses*."

"*kisses back*." Okay I think this is weird his lips feel weird what is this?

Reality check..

"B-bro?! You just smacked your head into the wall!!" My brother rushes over to me while I'm softly rubbing my head.

"Ouch..."

"Ya gotta stop daydreaming a all the time it makes you unaware of stuff. After Amanda walked off you went into a daze." He catches me up on what happened slowly and then,

"So you were dreaming about Amanda in a bikini? *smirks* is she the one?"

"Don't make me puke I really don't like her she's annoying." I tell him in all honesty. I can't tell him I was thinking about Quintet.... It would be weird. I shake my head and get up from the floor. God that kind of hurt.
Well it's next period so I should be good. I walk back into the halls heading for my next class when...

"Ahaha! Look at you faggots! You should draw a big d***k in the shape of a heart and put forever and always *laughs*."

Some jock is picking on the dif sex group while they send him a mean steady glare.

"Just because we like to play with the joy stick instead of riding the seat doesn't mean we can't screw girl." Oh no they started now.

They both start giggling as the jock starts getting mad.
"You son of a b******s!!" He lunges for them and me being the idiot I am run in between them both.... This is the second time today I have gotten hit. I'm trying to be a good person practically

"Who da heck is this? *puts hand on hip*?" One of the guys said sassy. Wow just wow.

"Well that's a nice way to thank your savior." I say sarcastically holding my face from the punch. Once I was up I guess the bully ran away but that's not my problem.

"We could have handled it.." They say smacking their gum and making feminine gestures.

"Sure." I say wobbling down the hall not looking back. So much for kindness.

"W-wait!" One of the dudes yell before I turned the corner to the next hall and he shot down the hall towards me. *crash*

"Owww!" We said in sync.

"What the hell?!" I shout this time.

"S-sorry... I wanted to ask- Um..." Tongue twisted much?

"You're the kid from my English class right?" Rolls reversed... It hit me. 0.0

"You stalking me???."

**********************
Yay short chapter~ lol next one will be longer I'll try I have work to do and.... I'm lazy (≖ヮ≖) "so suck it losers!" (Prussia moment XD)

But yaaas chile' my teacher is crazy giving me assignments back to back and homework and I'm just like... "AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT."
Like for real doe (눈_눈) it took me about 6 days to think "what is i gonna write.." But I got'er done! And ya know vote as always (≧∇≦)/. And I'm suups lazy so... PATIENT LITTLE SISTAS PATIENT LITTLE BROTHAS ILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN YEAAYA~🎤 ( sorry lol )
Also if you guys have ideas please comment let meh know so this book can progress ( writing this like I got over 1000 views) we'll get there soon or later I dun know lol BAII~ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )