5 🖤

Aidas POV
Kentrell was on his phone the whole mf time. Must be texting baby😒 I just ignored that shit and went on my phone too. I noticed i already gained 3k followers. Damn NVM😭 He can text his lul baby all he want.
"whatcha doing" i crawled onto his lap. He locked his phone setting it aside him.
"Whats to you? Had a whole attitude now you wanna take to me" He said making me laugh.
"i can't talk to you?" i questioned
"naw" he said
"Woww ight" i laughed dryly tryna make my way off him. His arms snaked around my waist holding me tight.
"i'm kidding shawty. you take everything serious asl mane" he said. his voice sounded low.
*Ding* Kentrells phone went off. i peaked to the side.
*notification from Baby❤️*
"you gon get that?" I asked making him laugh.
"Dang snoopy ass. Naw i'm not gon get it" he said
"mhmm" i said rolling my eyes getting up off his lap and moving to the other side of the sofa.
"Why the fuck you being so distant mane. Come give me ya attention" he said almost whining. damn he sound like a big ass baby.
"Chill you weirdo" i responded. He moved even closer to me.
"You forgot i'm youngboy or sum?" he questioned
"Boy i don't give a fuck what you are" I said making everyone in the room laugh.
"Damn she told yo ass Kentrell" KD said laughing.
"Jokes on you. I like that shit shawty" Kentell said smiling putting his hand on my thigh. Damn this nigga crazy 😭 Dont get me wrong i want his attention and shit but im trying not to be too geeked cuz he got a whole other girl apparently. And this is all for "publicity" anyways.
"You weird kentrell"
"Naw. you want me for Kentrell. Not youngboy" he explained.
"ion even want you" i responded. Damn i needa chill.
"yes you do"
"Naw this all for publicity remember?" i questioned. His face looked like he just shattered.
"Girl fuck you mean this for publicity ? I wouldn't have brought yo ass to my crib if thats all i wanted" He snapped
"well you made it seem like that" i shrugged
"naw shawty you tweaking" he said.
"Yeah okayy"
"why you being like that?" he questioned
"it's just weird to me. Like you say its for publicity but i'm sure you got a ton of other bitches for "publicity" " I said rolling my eyes
"naw" he responded dryly. Yup he lyin !
"come wimme to get sum upstairs?" he asked me. I stood up and followed him up his stairs. He walked into this big ass bedroom. im assuming this his room.
"This room nice asl" i said
"you think this rooms nice but you haven't seen the other rooms" He said smiling as he sat on his bed. I just stood there watching him. He took his chains off and put them aside his bed.
"You a statue or sum? come sit down mane" He demanded. i rolled my eyes and sat beside him.
"you shy or sum?" he asked for the billionth time.
"Naw im not actually" i rolled my eyes.
"Ion got any other bitches Aida" He said making me burt out laughing.
"what you laughing for ?" he questioned
"You think im sum dummy? You're youngboy nigga"
"Naw. Everybody thinks youngboy got all this money and the shit ina world. It's kinda true but mane in me theres nothing" he said. Damn shit sounded deep asl.
"Not on no deep shit." he corrected himself real quick.
"That was lowkey some deep shit." i admitted.
"It's not like that. I'm straight but there ain't no love around me. Like everybody just looks at me like i'm some money" he explained
"well yeah. Look at you" i said as we both laughed.
"Naw dummy. It's like im they source of money" he said.
"i dont know what to tell you Kentrell" i shrugged.
"Like my babymommas, no matter how much i try with they asses its like they just want money. Never have they once checked up on me or nun" He opened up. Damn that was kinda easy.
"Well stop trying with them and try wimme instead" i said all bold.
"Been waiting for you to say that shawty" He said smiling.
"its gon take some time tho" i backed myself up.
"i feel you."
"Just stop putting your attention towards shit that ain't being given back to you, ya know? And maybe if you started using condoms you wouldn't be a source of money for these bitches" I explained making him laugh.
"I love my kids and will do anything for em but they be moms be taking advantage" He said as i shook my head agreeing with him.
"it seems like it" i explained
"like i did so much for these bitches mane. Can never get shit back" he said
"i know how it feels. i be feeling damaged as fuck sometimes" i admitted.
"For real shawty"
"But on some real shit I trust you shawty. Even tho i'm just now meeting you. You different. You ain't worried bout all this youngboy shit. You fa me" He said honestly.
"i was hoping you wouldn't think i wanted you for shit. Like yeah i wouldn't mind the publicity from you but i also wouldn't mind getting closer to you, ya know?" I explained
"Yeah. I love that shit mane. It feels like i'm just stuck. Its always the same shit with these bitches" Kentrell strugged to say.
"It might seem like that. Shit i been with some of the stupidest niggas and it seems like that pain aint ever gon go away. But you can't base everything from your experiences or past. you know? Like if that was the case i wouldn't be here right now. We both got a past Kentrell but i'm not gonna let that be who you are" I explained.
"All bitches see my past and treat me like im sum dumb ass nigga. But you ain't seeming like that Aida. I just hope we get closer mane. Cuz i'm already fucking with ya vibes. I just hope i never fuck shit up. Cuz it seem like you really understand me" his accent sounded thick as fuck.
"If you really wanted some real Kentrell you wouldn't let nobody fuck it up. If you really want sum you'll take care of that shit and that goes for everything" I said.
"It seems easier said than done. Everybody always tryna find sum dirt on me. No matter what i do it's always bout Youngboy did this Youngboy did that. But nobody realizing how much i fuckin do" He vented to me.
"You just gotta lay low Kentrell" I advised him.
"yeah mane i'm trying"
"Naw like i mean fuck everything thats happening or happened. You gotta start new shit and do shit people can't say shit about" i told him. He didnt say none. he pulled out his phone and went straight to imessage and i seen him block 'Baby❤️' Woah wtf. Did i just ruin sum?
"I blocked my babymomma mane. Can't do that shit no more" He said. he just looked so stressed g. Shit was making me feel bad.
"why'd you block her? thats ya sons mother" i said to him
"ion even know. i just needa clear my mind. I see my son every saturday anyways. And im never late on that child support" he shrugged
"aw true" i responded
My phone started ringing loud asf.
'Jade🖤'
i answered.
"Girl when we leaving?" she asked
"i dont know. im lowkey tired asl" i responded.
"i think KD taking me home right now. Lets go" she let me know.
"Ight. Lemme just get my shit" i said and then hung up after saying bye.
I looked over to kentrell. That man looked so broken. But i know he'll be good. He looked up to see me.
"You going home?" he asked
"i think KD wanted to drive us" i said
"you should lowkey stay for the night" he requested.
"i dont know bout that. I ain't like that" i responded.
"I know you're not. I didn't expect nun from you. i just wanted you here with me" he admitted. Awe. i felt my heart flutter and my body get all warm.
"i don't have any of my stuff" i said
"i'll give you my clothes or whatever you need shawty" he said before i could even finish my sentence.
"hmm"
"Come on shawty. We can go get food and just chill" he said almost begging.
"i'll text Jade" i said making him smile. He pulled down to him. i was now sitting on his lap. he had his arms wrapped around my waist.
me- me and youngboy going to stay for a lul longer
She replied almost instantly
Jade🖤- Okay. Be safe and please lmk when you coming home❤️
me- i gotchu 🥰
I felt youngboy staring at my screen. I went to snapchat and we took a few snaps together. The last snap we took, he kissed me ona cheek.
"Should i post it?" i asked
"Ion mind shawty. But i think you should post it a bit later" he said making me feel a lul insecure. i just nodded.
"Ion care if you wanna post me shawty. But i kinda wanna take a lul slower. Ion want nobody ruining shit this time" he said making me understand.
~~~~
hope ya'll liked this one!
vote and comment 🖤