6 🖤

Aidas POV
"what you wanna watch?" kentrell asked as he pulled up netflix on his TV.
"anything you want" i replied
"Ion really like movies like that or even watching anything." he admitted making me laugh.
"you don't have a favorite movie?" i asked
"Naw. i'd rather go do sum fun instead" he replied
"what we waiting for?" i questioned he turned to look at me. we locked eyes.
"Come on then" he sat up making me laugh.
"i'm kidding." i replied.
"Shordy if you wanna go out i'm down" he said.
"i don't know what we'd do tho" i replied
"fuck it. lets just find some coo shit to watch" he said
"you change your mind quick kentrell"
"I won't change my mind on you tho" he said making me laugh
"we'll see bout that" i responded
"whats your favorite movie?" he questioned
"i loveee the movie Coraline" i said
"Damn. You all geeked up" he laughed as he searched for the movie.
"aw this a lul kids show" he responded.
"it's a movie you dumbasss" i said making him laugh.
"Ion wanna watch this shit. But i'll watch it with you" He said making me question him. This dudes kinda dumb.
he turned on the movie and i got all comfy in his bed. He looked down at me.
"ima get you some clothes shawty" he said while getting up.
He went into his lul closet and as he walked to there i admired him. His body was built so nicee. I saw him slip off his white tee just leaving him in grey sweatpants. He walked out his closet grabbing a grey tee and black sweats and handed it to me.
"thank you" i said grabbing the clothes from his hand. i went into his bathroom to change and walked right out. His eyes immediately turned to my direction.
"you look good wearing anything shawty" he said making me blush.
"Like come here maa" he said pulling my wait to him and onto his lap. He leaned in for a kiss. He was passionately kissing me, i took my opportunity to show out, i bit down on his lip slowly biting it. He then shoved his tongue into my mouth. His hands moved up my waist. i wrapped my arm around my neck. We continued kissing. He pulled away before i could bite his lip again.
"You think you can kiss better than me or sum?" he questioned making me laugh.
"you must think i can since you questioning it" i shrugged making him laugh. I was still sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. we just sat like this for a few minutes before laying down. i was resting my head on his chest. He started rubbing my back as we continued watching the movie. im suprised he was actually watching this.
"you tired baby?" he asked me noticing i was staring. that baby word filled my belly with butterflies.
"a little bit" i responded snuggling more into him.
before i knew it i knocked out.
Next Morning 🖤
I wake up to the noise of Kentrell singing. I slowly open my eyes and see that he was getting ready. he looked like he was fresh out the shower.
"You finally up shawty" he said making me smile. I quickly got up not saying shit to him and went to wash my face and brush my teeth.
"where you going?"i asked
"i wanted to go get some breakfast with you shawty and then drop you off" he said slipping his jordans on.
"i'm down for that" i responded.
"you don't even need to get ready." he said making me feel a little rushed.
i scanmed the room for my belongings.
"you can leave your clothes here, for next time" he said making me laugh.
"next time what" i said
"next time you see me silly" he rolled his eyes.
"alright lets go then buddy" i said
*
we finally got our ihop and now we were just sitting in Kentrells car eating.
"i don't know how you eating that sweet ass shit" kentrell scrunched his face up as he looked at my cupcake pancakes.
"you want some?" i asked
"i'll have some of you" he said smirking.
As i wiped some of the whip cream onto his face.
"You trippinn maneee" he quickly grabbed a napkin making me laugh.
"you look like a crackhead now" i said still laughing.
"Aw really shawty? you won't lick the whip cream off my face tho" he responded
"you right. I won't. I dont know where yo face been." i said making him shake his head.
we finished eating and he dropped me home safely 💙
~~~~~
sorry for the drag😭 i been on my bum shit lately
Vote for the chapter ⭐️