Powerless

I remember a table. A table that I was laying on. Surrounded by millions of people it seemed. Next to me was another table and Lynn laid upon it. I could see the pain in her eyes. We both couldn't move. Couldn't escape. We couldn't even use our powers.
"Lynn." I cried out. She was unresponsive. My poor baby sister. I couldn't help her. I never felt so useless in my life until that night happened.
They where taking blood from Lynn. I kept trying to call out her name but she was out cold. I just needed something or someone. I needed time. I needed to help my sister. I close my eyes and make a wish that help would come. Just some kind of advice. That's when my world turned black. A flash of light. My name being called out but a voice. A mans voice. My... my grandpa....
"There's still time I know you can so it."
I close my eyes and think I cast a spell that I hoped deeply would work. But will it work? I hear a slight mumbling sound.
"R-Rain?"
It was my sister. I kept thinking of the spell. It's working. I open my eyes to see her looking at me with her blue eyes and her blonde hair brushing over her shoulder.
"We need to get out of here Rain." She grabs me and sits me up. I can finally move.
"But wait! They took a lot of blood from you are you sure you are okay?"
"I'm fine but we gotta hurry before they find us here."
I get to my feet and grab her hand as we head for the door but its locked.
"I got this." Lynn says as she closes her eyes tightly. I hear the door shift then I hear a click. She unlocked the door.
We keep moving and we finally reach outside.
"Call mom Rain."
I do as I'm asked and called mom. Thinking that finally we would be safe.