Chaper 1: Spirt Animal

I was born in the year 1996 on May 23. Second oldest of the family leaving me with big responsibilities. The oldest brother (Levi Cunning) was the odd ball out. Barley being home made things hard on our mother. Levi was mainly worried about girls than his life at home. My baby sister (Lynn Cunning) was recently told she had ADHD and needed medication to solve that problem. My baby brother (Kody Cunning) was more into video games than actual life and would normally be seen playing with his baby sister. He has been teaching Lynn things since the incident where we all taught her to open doors when she was only a year of age. Our mother (Dawn Cook) raised us all to be the best we could possibly be. She gave me the name Rain. Rain Cunning. We also have two dads technically but our blood father (Kyle Cunning) isn't in the picture. My mom tried to get him to come around but he just never showed. Our step father (Kyle Cook) has been raising us since Lynn was one. Such a happy little family right? WRONG! Our family is probably the most fucked up family in the world. No joke. Me being the alpha wolf with the siblings, I was always the one trying to fix everything to make our family better. I could say my spirt animal is a wolf. An alpha wolf. The leader of the pack. The one person who can be trust with the problems of others.