Welcome To A New World! An adventure of Magic, Not of treasure

Somewhere beyond West City, Japan, and within what seems to be the forest lies a small and modest house with the loudest noise being a snore, it's echoes ricocheted off the floors to the walls, yet is coming from one single opened door room. The man responsible for this noise is named Rekkusu. He was large, just about 7ft 3, and his hair was similar to someone you may know as Raditiz, except it was smaller and it was tied. Next to the lumbering giant was Rekkusu's younger, shorter and much more mature non-identical twin brother, Tsuni. While Rekkusu would tower everyone, Tsuni was by no means short, reigning at 6ft 1, with a spike fringe and pony tail ( Author's notes: the ponytail hairstyle in Ultimate Tenkaichi). Tsuni stared at his brother snoring, poking his cheeks trying to get him up

"Samson," He called him by Rekkusu's saiyan name, "We're about to leave"

Rekkusu continued to snore

"You know...snoring like this can be sign for troublesome health"

Rekkusu still snored... just a little louder out of spite though...

"You are not funny, Samson..."

Rekkusu mumbled as he turned around, turning his back Tsuni

"Brother,"

Rekkusu snorted

"Son of a Arlian whore... Onii-sama..."

Rekkusu-not surprisingly-stopped being a dick and got up,"Tsuni! we going now?"

Tsuni stared with eyes of dread, "Crawl up your own arsehole and die, you cunt"

"I love you too, lil'man" Rekkusu joked, the brothers heard a female voice call out to them, they decided to go towards it. It was Chichi, their adopted mother, she must have been calling for them start going or hopefully eat... it was actually just to say goodbye, something that they did not plan to say so soon.

"Make sure you two came for holidays, or when you can, I d-don't really mind" Chichi said with tears in her eyes. Rekkusu manage to hold back his own tears and keep his cool while Tsuni merely just sighs and keeps his kuudere trait intact. But he does understand why the emotion is being shared, when mother died, Chichi and Son Goku was there, to not just train them, to raise them and be there when push comes to shove. Not understanding why Chichi is crying would make him a even colder warrior... and not in a good way.

"Wait... where's otouto [little brother]?" Tsuni asked, "You would think Bulma would even force Light into coming here if the small one didn't want to come"

"Oh, quite the opposite actually! Light's at school, but we'll give him the heads up that you left," Goku answers while Tsuni frowns, wanting to see his half brother before he leaves. But that was shoved to the back of his head Chichi asked him a question.

"So you're going to whole different country...down where again?"

Rekkusu was about to answer, then Kakkoroto answered instead

"Wasn't it...Mania in Fiona or something?"

...

"It's Mongolia in Fiore...dumbass"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After paying the rest of the Z-fighters their fellow goodbyes, and making quick visit to make sure Light as his school secretly, they made their made way to Fiore, take... They found it, Fiore, now all they to do is--

"Tsuni! Get down!"

Tsuni agreed, they flew down to a near by mountain, and looked over the place of their new homes. Mangolia was breathtaking sight to see, it was not as advance as West City or any of it's neighbouring cities, but the medieval appearance and village-esque atmosphere was delightful none the less. Both of them took in the adventures that was about accrue.

"We made it Tsun... we're men now," Rekkusu said, "Only things from Goku and Lord Vegeta at this point is the clothes on our back and their teachings stuck in our head"

"Indeed... we've been men...this is where we part ways too..." The kuudere replied, "Is it odd that I wished... the other three were here?"

Rekkusu chuckled, "Y-yeah! That would be PRETTY weird...considering those other two are a different universe away,"

Tsuni scoffed as his brother, "Never stopped you from seeing that delinquent by stealing Whis' staff when he was around,"

"Gave you enough time to work your magic on that shy one, didn't it?"