Author's Note

Hello everyone! Akemichuu at your service! ☺

Welcome to my Fantasy World, where I cannot guarantee complete satisfaction in reading this, but I promise to put forth my best effort to make it captivating.

If you're looking for thrilling adventures, you're more than welcome to delve into this story!

Note: THIS STORY IS A TAGALOG AND ENGLISH FANTASY STORY!

The Author:
As a student, I cannot guarantee daily updates for my story, but I will do my utmost to provide new content whenever I have free time and also I have plans of revising some part of the story, and make it even better. Thank you all for understanding. Your support means a lot to me, lovelies. 🤍.

Note:

This is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are all products of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME!

If you wanted to adapt some scenarios in my story, you can message me here and let's settle it. Thank you!

Attention Readers
I just wanted to give a quick heads up that you might come across some grammar and typo errors in this story.

Heartchuu 🤍

AKEMICHUU