26

Tw: idk if this deserves a trigger warning but I know some people are kinda sensitive to this stuff so...there's some gross stuff with spit and there's slapping and degrading. There's quite a bit of crying too. Also just wanna note all things are consensual and were discussed before-hand, all kinks and stuff were given a thumbs up before starting and just...don't hit people unless they ask you too pls. A lot of aftercare cos that's important as heck. If there's anything else you think I should add here let me know <3
~~~~~~~~~
Youngjae knocked nervously on Bambams door, a long coat wrapped around his body in an attempt to hide what he was wearing from anyone who happened to be out walking. Well, that and it was cold. When Bambam opened the door, he smiled, ushering Youngjae in and locking the door behind him, leading him to his bedroom. As Youngjae glanced around, he noticed Yugyeom sat in nothing but a robe at his vanity table, applying makeup delicately and precisely, his hair still slightly damp and his skin looking smooth and fresh. Youngjae felt butterflies in his stomach, he thought about he even got here in the first place.

"I know we all apologised but, why don't we do some stuff to clear any leftover tension" Bambam looked intrigued watching Yugyeom speak and youngjae, welp, he was confused. "Join me on a show, I hear make-up sex is popular and, welp, we all love us some dick right?"

Yugyeom was sat with his makeup done, his winged eyeliner soft yet perfect and his lip tint only just there, shining in the currently dim lighting. Bambam was styling his hair and Youngjae realised that he too had eyeshadow smudged neatly in a similar fashion to Yugyeoms, practically identical besides the shades being darker and the eyeliner non existent. Youngjae couldn't help but grin and how nicely Yugyeom had done it, fondly watching the two boys getting ready. Yugyeom was sat crosslegged, scrolling through his phone as his white robe rode up his thighs and exposed his milky skin, the boy behind him straightening his hair prettily. Bambam was already dressed for the night, youngjae noted, his eyes raking up and down the boys slender frame. His long legs were in skin tight leather pants, hugging his ass and hips and showing off his figure. His chest was only just covered by a black crop top, the hem of it attached to a leather garter around his waist. The garter had fake white roses around it, small but pretty. His neck had a thick collar around it covered in spikes, chains dangling from it and a large metal loop in the centre, and speaking of chains, Youngjae saw how many there was along his body, mainly hanging from his pants like some kind of punk eboy. Yep, it definitely suited Bambam.

Youngjae played with his tongue piercing as he watched Yugyeom slip out to get changed, peeling his coat off and looking in the mirror. He realised how much he contrasted the younger, wearing a dress shirt tucked into skinny black jeans, a tie loosely around his neck. But the accessories he wore was what made him weary of wearing the outfit in public, his heavy gold rings on his thumbs, forefingers and pinkie fingers matching the gold necklace around his neck, but moreso, the golden chains that were attached to his chest, an almost full body garter starting from the huge golden hoop in the centre of his chest and looping from his back to his front, all attached to the ring. It wasn't anything too dirty but it felt ridiculous, a bit too much considering Youngjaes simple taste.

"Holy shit" Youngjae whispered under his breath, watching Yugyeom step out with a sweet grin on his face. Yugyeom contrasted Bambam way more than he did, but he couldn't complain. The youngest of the three had stepped out in a thin, long sleeved white shirt that hugged his chest, showing the dip between his chest and his flat stomach, the hem of the sleeves some kind of puffed out lace. He noticed that on the right hand side near Yugyeoms chest 2 small pink hearts and a strawberry were printed onto it, the small detail incredibly endearing and cute. The shirt was tucked into a pink skirt that hugged his thin waist, two white striped detailing the bottom of it. His white thigh highs had two black stripes on them and were attached to baby pink garters with a metal heart in the centre, the other end of them them disappearing into the black dolly shoes most would expect girls to wear to school. The sight was adorable yet so incredibly sinful, the way he daintily carried himself as he set up his equipment different from what Youngjae knew of him.