002 - MOONLIGHT SONATA

"Uhm, hello! Is this seat taken?"

The moment she heard that ever so familiar velvety voice, Sora frozed in her seat. Her being surprised was an understatement. With a rush of panic, all her senses started to malfunction.

Before her was the one and only Kim Taehyung, the man with golden, no, diamond like visuals. The very same man who blessed her dreams with butterlies and bliss, leaving sparkles in her once dull fantasies.

"O-oh yeah s-sure!" She said with embarrassment as she hung her head down, deep red hues evident on her cheeks.

He sat down as he got his earphones, slightly tapping his shoe as he scroll down his socials.

Sora took this as an opportunity to study the cute little things about him. She noticed the way he softly hums to the tune of the song, the cute little moon key chain that was hanged on his bag, the tiny specks of dust scattered in his face; such simple details never once failed to create perfection, a beautifully sculptured masterpiece before her eyes.

In short, Sora had finally concluded that she is officially whipped for this man.

"You do realize that staring is rude." He giggled cutely while waving a hand on her face, clearly aware of her spacing out.

"Well, that was embarrassing and this time, this isn't a dream." She replied, words carelessly slipped out from her tongue.

An awful silence was felt until Sora realized what she just said. Deep hues of red scattered on her cheeks as she mentally facepalmed herself for exposing her inner thoughts

"Uhm I'm really sorry I was just—"

His signature laughter made an entrance, now blessing her ears with the sweetest sounds not even songbirds can pull of.

"Gosh, how could someone be this cute." Taehyung squealed, his once hearty laughter was now replaced with a small boxy grin as he gently puts one earbud in her ears.

The faint blaring sounds of horns in the streets was now replaced with the soft melodies of the piano as she found herself captivated by the compositions of Beethoven.

"Hey, I've been listening to the exact thing! You're a fan of Beethoven?" She asked, now feeling a bit more comfortable in his presence.

"I am a really big fan! His pieces are just perfection!"

"O-oh yeah. I've been listening it since I was three." Sora replied, a spark of excitement evident in her eyes.

Sora found herself lost in the conversation, all uneasiness soon forgotten. She never found someone who she could relate to in a spiritual level in terms of music. It was as if they were two souls bonded by the melodies of the Moonlight Sonata, souls that found each other's solace.

"Beethoven is truly an inspiration. His disability didn't become a hindrance to his passion and dreams. He really deserves all the recognition he had received." Taehyung said, dark orbs sparkled with admiration

"It's a shame how those determination are pretty rare nowadays. I mean, even waking up seems so hard what." She sighed, drowning herself once more in the notes of Fur Elise.

"Hey Sora, isn't this your stop?"

The tranquility of the music was instantly forgotten as she rushed to fix her things and panic painted in her features, hoping to let whoever manages the time have mercy on her. She rushed to the door as she took one last glance to Taehyung.

"Have a nice day!" She said loud enough for him to hear.

"You too Sora!" He replied with a deep chuckle as he waved his hand enthusiasticly.

Mythology was something she always found in interest in. Amazed about how unique the tales are told and how even the gods and goddesses have their imperfections despite the power they uphold. However, today wasn't exactly the case as she was so lost in the day dreams about one particular boy with god-like features and deep velvety voice. She wondered what his favorite color was, how he was like in school, what he is good at and many more thoughts that is slowly eating her up. She was so lost in her fantasies till she heard a clank of a pen, realizing that it fell from her desk.

"Morpheus, the god of dreams, is one of the many sons of the god of sleep. He was assigned to manage the dream world and is responsible to the dreams of the mortals, whether it is a happy dream pr a nightmare. He's also known to be a pretty good looking man, or rather, god."  The professor explained as he showed the class a picture.

"Does he have a wife?" One of the students asked.

"Unfortunately, Morpheus is a busy man so the guy's still single. He ain't got time for flirting with the chicks. Though you girls might hit him up and give it a try." The professor said with a chuckle as the whole class soon erupted in laughter.

"I really need to thank this Morpheus guy for low-key playing as a match-maker." Sora whispered to herself as she chuckled softly, reminiscing the moments she shared with Taheyung in Café de Revês.

Sora found herself drifting down the memory lane. Her moments with Taehyung couldn't get anymore perfect.The way they clicked instantly, whether in a dream or in real life. It was as if a new chapter was opened in her life, destiny now finally decided to make it right for her. In a way, things felt too good to be real considering how a living angel crossed paths with her, a girl who couldn't even bother to comb her hair.

A frown planted on her face as soon she realized that she didn't get his number. She sighed heavily as she hoped that fate might let them meet again.

The bell rung as a sign of the next class. She stood up from her seat and picked up her bag till a small paper fall from it.

Kim Taehyung: (random phone number)

"Here's my number! Feel free to call or text me. Let's keep in touch Sora!"

Sora let out a small squeal as she felt a stream of serendipity tugged her heart strings, her stomach now filled with butterflies. She quickly saved his number as she let out a dreamy sigh, now dreaming about their late night talks.

Wait, how did he knew my name is Sora?