Chapter 3

Wraith shoved her outfits in her duffle bag yawning abit

"your still here?" Natalie said, leaning on the door frame of Ajays and wraiths bunker room, "well I insisted that I stayed and pack, and needed no help..and now I am Regretting it abit" wraith groaned and stood holding her side wincing a bit, turning to Natalie she gasped in shock, wraith as never really snice wattson without her gear,

Natalie was wearing a pink off shoulder top with a high waisted pleated Skirt. Her long blonde hair tied back in a high pony tail decorated with A pink bow "Look at you!" cooed wraith natalie spun happily "you think I look nice?" she asked with a light pink blush dusting her cheeks "you clean up nicely wattson, but for who?" wraith teased raising a brow. "well, I decided before our sleep over, I can hang out with Path, octavio and Alexander , at a amusement park." She sighed rubbing the air bubbles out of her skirt "do you think I'm to over dressed?" wraith twisted her lips then handed her a black Cardigan "You might get cold,"

Smiling Wattson took the jacket and placed it over her small shoulders "thank you!", she looked at the clock on her wrist and clucked her Tongue " I must head out or ill be late!," hugging wraith "I will see you tomorrow!" she waved before running off, "bye," wraith said softly before picking her bag up and began walking to the bus terminal.

Before stopping and looking out a glass window that opened towards the island that kings canyon rested on watching the moon rise over it. When footsteps came to a stop behind her and whistle echoed the room.

"well look who it is" elliots voice said,

Turning she game a small smile "hey Elliot"

"whatcha looking at" Elliot said moving closer to look at whatever she was looking at too,

Wraith shrugged, before she changed the subject "wait why aren't you with gibby?". Elliot shrugged. "I had to finish packing, and he got impatient..why are you still here"

"same" she spoke. She looked back out the window Quietly. "a penny for your thoughts" Elliot said holding up a penny,

Wraith chuckled "I just wonder, why they wont let us play in the arena at night?" mirage turned and leaned his back against the railing, "who knows". Wraith twisted her lips rubbing her Chin. "I wonder if I can request night matches.." Elliot chuckled rolling his eyes before kissing wraith on the cheek

Wraiths eyes went wide, her porcelain cheeks lighting up like a red sun "good Night Champ" he said softly and sweetly.

Wraith touched her cheek when Elliot moved away. She still blushing picked up her bag and held it to her chest burying it into a bag, Boarding the last train into the city.