chapter 4

Elliot paced the hard wooden floor of is apartment texting a certain group chat the male legends were all in. before the ring tone of his phone echoed into the room

Flipping open his laptop as it to was ringing he joined the call, "so what happened?" asked Alexander, after he spoke Octavio and Mako had joined the group call, "umm" Elliot blew air out "I kissed wraiths cheek?" he stated before a light pink dusted his cheeks, "and your not dead?!" exclaimed octavio.

"she was kind stunned?" Elliot said his head resting on the desk. Mako whistled before laughing "you really don't know how to make someone swoon!" he added. Elliot rubbed his face. "I'm not good with sober ladies!" alexander and Octavio both went silent before Bursting out with laughter.

"That does not sound good does it?" mako snorted before shaking his head no. "what I meant was, that I when I am working at the bar, I'm used to the ladies coming on to me! I'm not uh used to making the first move!"

"yeah but do they stay? Or leave after a one night stand?" octavio said his green hair falling over his face. Elliot rubbed the back of his neck "true" he said softly.

"you also seem to forget Elliot wraith sh-"

Alexander spoke before pausing twisting his lips on how to put this for Elliot to understand "wraith does not show much emotion. So its most likely she's not getting the hint because she does not know what the heck is going on"

"I second that!" Octavio said.
"while we are on this topic" mako chimed in "Octavio!, how did your date with Natalie go?."

Octavio let a prolonged sigh out " It was pretty good,.. but I have no clue if she likes me or not?" Elliot smiled and watched intently mako face palmed "what happened?" Octavio sat up running a hand through his green and black hair, "well, I kept making it seem we were in the arena!" he threw his hands up. "faster faster, ill race ya" he mimicked himself in the ring. Alexander snickered. Pointing his finger at the screen "shut up fart man!" alexander raised his hands chuckling. Elliot and mako laughed "and I thought I had problems Elliot said.

While the boys figured out their Crushing problems. The girls included the masked ein hunter arrived at Natalie's house.

Anita brought a bag full of candies and snacks. While ajay brought drinks and pillows. Bloodhound brought lots of crafts and arts for the group to do, wraith brought some movies and like a sneaky ninja wraith brought with her alexanders and Elliots diary!.

While everyone unpacked in the living room Natalie jumped on to the sofa. "whats first ladies?" anita asked "I think we need to out the boys and their secret's!. wraith you brought the diaries right?" natalie asked leaning her head back to look at wraith who stood behind the island. Pulling the journal's out of her waist band wraith grinned evilly, "which on is which?" Anita spoke excitedly. "yellow is elliots, the black one is Alex's" wraith said setting them on the table.

Wattson took Elliot's snickering softly, and alexanders was taken by Bloodhound. "who starts?" asked bloodhound. "ummm it goes you then natalie and back and forth" ajay stated rubbing her chin. Anita nodded in agreement, wraith shrugged in a wearily manner unwrapping a lollipop before she shoved it in her mouth.

"today I squaded up with, bloodhound and Pathfinder, blood hound is a interesting hunter I rather look forward for when we team up again, pathfinder on the other hand.. seems to be too happy for a lost robot,.." blood hound laughed before shaking their head. "natalie your turn" he added". Natalie squeaked before flipping through a couple pages happily filled with stupid jokes and limericks that made only sense to Elliot.

"ahah!" Natalie called out "today I teamed up with wraith and bloodhound. " behind the book Natalie wiggled her eyebrows. "I have hung out with the ein hunter before and they are positively amazing. But the interdimensional skirmisher wraith is fucking Terrifying in the ring I have never witnessed such brutal slayings in my years it was beautiful ! And that is coming from a man that is handsome like me!" everyone rolled their eyes when Natalie read that part, natalie shook her head before she began to read again,

'I haven't hung out with her much!. But I just wished she knew how great she was"Natalie ended with a smile, wraith smirked chuckling a bit sucking on her lollipop