What Is Nymphet? An Introduction

What is Nymphet?

~Nymphet is a fashion and an aesthetic. Nymphet is heavily inspired by Lolita (1997), but takes inspiration from other places as well. The fashion focuses of a youthful and often summer-y appearance. Nymphet is an oxymoron. It often combines vintage and modern fashions in a cute and playful way. Its innocent and also sexy. The style has many sub-styles.~

If it's based on Lolita, does that mean it's a kink? Is it sexual? Is it DDLG?

~No, I wouldn't say that. Nymphet fashion in no more sexual than any other fashion. Any fashion could be sexualized and nymphet isn't exempt from that, but its not part of a kink or DDLG.~

Does it mean you're interested in older men/women?

~Again, not necessarily. You can where nymphet and be interested in older men, but its not part of nymphet.~

Do you need to be a certain age to wear Nymphet fashion?

~No! Not at all! I don't believe you're ever too young or too old for a fashion.~

Do you need to be a certain race? Size? Gender? Ect?

~No again! Anyone can where any fashion!~

A Warning

~As I said, you can be any age and wear nymphet fashion. It's not a kink community so minors of course aren't excluded, but there are people who will sexualize the fashion and you, no matter your age. This is the case with any fashion, keep this in mind.~

~I also stated that you can be interested in older men or women or kinks along with the fashion, this only applies to those 18 and over. Those under 18 need to stay out of kink communities and you shouldn't be seeking men or women more than a year or two older than you. A crush is fine, but never go after anyone older.~

***

In this book, we'll be exploring nymphet and any subsets of it! I want to help you learn about the style and find your place in it. Let me know if there's anything specific you would like to see.

~Lots of Love💋