Nymphet Makeup

Nymphet isn't a makeup heavy style, but that doesn't mean it plays no role! Finding a look that works for you is important to any fashion, whether it be literal no makeup or a full face. Let's create your own personal nymphet makeup look!

What makes a nymphet makeup look?

 Nymphet makeup is generally pretty light and natural. Dewy skin and glossy lips are staples of the style, but not necessary. Matte makeup can also work with nymphet and may work better for you. The point of nymphet makeup is to look youthful, sweet, and flirty.

Note: This isn't a beginner guides to makeup in general. I'm just giving ideas to look into.

Skin

 The starting point is skin! Skin for nymphet is usually natural looking and dewy. I recommend spot concealing in place of a full coverage foundation. If you have acne or spots of pigmentation you want to cover, use concealer or foundation only on those spots. If you have large areas of pigmentation, a light foundation or bb cream should go over those areas. You can of course put a foundation or similar product, over your whole face, but I don't feel it's necessary myself. I think nymphets look beautiful with their natural skin, acne, discoloration and all, cover only what you need to feel comfortable. If you are spot concealing make sure your makeup is a perfect match to your face.

 After applying and cream or liquid skin product make sure to powder your face so it looks things on place. If you want a dewy look, powder lightly. If you want a matte look, apply more, but never go too heavy with powder for a nymphet look! Also, dont apply liquid or cream products over powder, it messes with the texture.

 Highlighter and contour is a big deal in makeup today. Highlighting looks great with nymphet, contour on the other hand should be used sparsely. Major contouring ages you and clashes with nymphet. I like to contour my nose, for a button effect, and my jaw, as I'm prone to a double chin, but I don't usually contour my cheek bones. A rounder look is complimentary to nymphet. If you want to contour, go light. Highlighting can bring your features forward without adding the harshness of contour. I recommend looking into strobing if you like a heavy highlighter look.

 I recommend looking into strobing if you like a heavy highlighter look

 Blush I feel is also important to a nymphet look. It adds to the youthful feeling of the fashion. blush can help lightly sculpt your face or create a rounder look. It can be applied lightly or heavily, if at all. All over or just on your cheeks. You can use blush in place of contour for a more natural look. If you like a heavy blush look, check out igari makeup!

 If you like a heavy blush look, check out igari makeup!