question 1 and 2

This episode is brought to you by sapphire-blue.

@ sapphire-blue asked I would also like to ask sonic what ever happened to sister and brother from sonic underground?

Jack(me): SONIC SONIC SONIC SOOOONNIIIC?!

Sonic: WHAT IS IT?!

Jack: got a question from sapphire-blue.

Sonic: you mean the person who made the dbz Q&A?

Jack: Yeah she asked about Manic and Sonia.

Sonic: why would she want to know that is she .... A SPY?! (Dun duh duh.)

Jack: just answer the damn question -_-

Sonic: well as far as I know manic's dating out with some DJ called DJPWN3 or something like that.

Jack: Wait DJPON3? Didn't she say she was a lesbian and that's why she turned down neon?

Sonic: IDK? :c

Sonic: anyway Sonia well she's basically being a princess as far as I know. she also...

Sonic's ringtone: GO GO GO GO GO GOTTA GO FAST ... GOTTA GO GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTER...

Sonic: hello? Oh hi Sonia. (From sonic to me speak: speak of the devil.) What's up

(Chatter from phone.) *sigh* again how many girls are you going to throw at me until you realize that I already have a girlfriend that I love and she loves me back. (More chatter) Well tell that girl that i'm not interested. (Angry chatters come from the phone.) If all your going to do is complain about dashie than stop calling this number! *hangs up* *sigh.* sorry about that hey can I go now I need to pick up dash for dinner.

Jack: sure see you.

Sonic: bye.

@ sapphire-blue I would like to ask if knuckles and rouge (from sonic x) if they are dating.

Jack: hey drageemon

Drageemon: yeah

Jack: digivolve to dragoonmon and fly me up to angel island please?

Drageemon: sure thing boss.

Drageemon: DRAGEEMON DIGIVOLVE TO SHARADRAGNAMON.

Sharadragnamon: SHARADRAGNAMON DIGIVOLVE TO DRAGOONMON.

Dragoonmon: climb aboard.

Jack: thanks * gets on dragoonmon's back*.

*later at angel island*

Knuckles: mind: uh oh great him maybe If I ignore him he'll go away.

Jack: KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES KNUCKLES

Knuckles: WHAT IS IT?!

Jack: Sapphire-blue has a question for you.

(RHYMING!)

Knuckles: well spit it out.

Jack: she wants to know if you and rouge are dating.

Knuckles: that batty old bat theif never.

Rouge: hey who you calling old you deformed dick bastard.

Knuckles: at least I have a pair your so wimpy.

Rouge: I AM NOT!

Knuckles: (girly mocking voice.) Oh knucky I chipped my nails please spare me. Oh it's horrible I spraned my ankle. (Normal voice.) Grow a pair and maybe you might have had the master emerald by now.

Rouge: oh that's it you wanna go punk.

Knuckles: ANYDAY ANYTIME!

Rouge: HOW ABOUT RIGHT NOW! (Kicks Knuckles.)

Knuckles: HA! (Punches Rouge.)

*they continue to trade blows one after another.*

Dragoonmon: should we stop them?

Jack: nah we have our answer let's just go get milkshakes.

Dragoonmon: I like that idea.

___________________________________________

Hey so that's it for today sorry for rouge and knuckles acting up sapphire-blue I hope you can except just a simple no. My guess is that knuckle's master emerald duties would mostly keep him tied up so he wouldn't have time for dating. BTW FYI: drageemon and his evolutions are fan made digivolutions but I do not own digimon nor do I own sonic the hedgehog, Dragon Ball, or My little pony, nor any of the creepypastas. Hope to see you guys again bye.