Question 3

*Jack walks into his small room and plops down on his bed tired from a long day of landscaping.*

Jack: Ugh....I need to invest in a Riding Mower.

*notification sound*

Jack: Eh...? *He pulls out his Galaxy S3 and see he has a gmail from....wattpad
Of all places* Huh...I haven't used wattpad in years....oh well might as well have a gander. *He brings up the question*

From Lunasong22: I want to ask a question to tails doll: Will you actually come out out of the mirror when I play "can you feel the sunshine" backwards and kill me?

Jack:.... Well let's find out. *plays Can you feel the sunshine backwards on his phone*

*a scream gets increasingly louder as Tails Doll shoots out of the vanity in the room and lands face first into the wall of Jack's room.*

Tails Doll:....Ow....fuck...my face...*he gets up slowly, floating ominously* Greetings mortal I am the evil Tails Doll why have you summoned me?

Jack: Answer. Question. *Shoves the phone in TD's face*

Tails Doll: Oh. No I'm not gonna murder anyone. Unless you actually go out of your way to mess with me the most I would do is murder your virginity.

Jack: You're a rapist?

Tails Doll: Yeah! It's the new hot thing  these days! Murder is soooooo 2006 rape is the new hot ticket to psychological horror!

Jack: Fantastic....-_- Let me guess Zalgo watched 50 shades of gray?

Tails Doll: That shit is scary man!

Jack: Right.....wait a minute how does that even work you're a doll?

Tails Doll: By law of rule 34 in the Rulebook of the universe. All things must be able to fuck.

Jack: Ah... I see.... Well thanks for your help TD I guess just...go do whatever your were going to do.

Tails Doll: I was about to go chase a bunch of kids that got lost in the forest.

Jack: Of course you were.

Tails Doll: Later! *Flies out of the room*

Jack: Well that was wierd well at least it wasn't as cringey as the crap I did 3 years ago.....maybe I should rewrite that...

______________________________________

Damn...three years now that's a long time. Been awhile probably no one remembers me and quite frankly I rather you not too I was a horrible writer back then. But hey thanks to Lunasong22 for making me remember this even exsisted i'll try to post more often as I have other sources I can get questions from. As per usual....I OWN NOTHING SO PLEASE DON'T SUE ME! ;-;