Character Sketch

Nandini Murthy :Cute,Smart,Introvert for outsiders Nd Crazy for Loved ones,where ever she goes she spread happiness.Lost her father when she was just 7 years old.Loves her mother to no extent loves her siblings but doesn't show's it much.She is BabyLove of Armaan (don't assume much guys they r just BFF)😛She seems to be the happiest girl on earth but what we see is not always reality right?
She is single and not at all ready to mingle.She finds it difficult to believe that even she can get true luv(why u will get to know in story)
Armaan Malik:Handsome Guy with Fab personality,A guy with cool nature and fun to be around with.If their is someone who is very important in his life then it's his BabyLove A.K.A Nandini,he is very Protective for Her Nd one word against her Nd he will make sure u will not be able to speak further in ur life.Soon to be CEO of Malik Industries.
Sakshi Murthy:Mother of Arnav,Tina Nd Nandu Loves her kids a lot.
Arnav Murthy:Elder Bro of Nandu,Doc by Profession Loves his sisters a lot but Nandu is his fav,treat her more like a daughter than sister.
Married to love of his life khushi
Khushi Murthy:Wife of Arnav,Housewife by choice.Loves her in laws a lot,shares tom&jerry equation with Nandu.
Tina Murthy/Kapoor: Elder daughter of Murthy's Loves her mom a lot Nd also got pampered by mother a lot when Tina is around Sakshi always unintentionally forget that even Nandu is around Nd need her pampering
Tina is married to Rahul Kapoor
Navya Dhawan:Bff of Nandu married to Cabir,Loves Nandu a lot Nd is worried for her bcz what all Nandu has suffered and wants her to settle down.
After Armaan it's only Navya who knows how broken Nandu is from inside.
Cabir Dhawan:RJ by profession.Treat Nandu as lil sis,Bff of Manik
Rahul Kapoor:Managing Head in one of the MNC
Manik Malhotra:Son of Raj Nd Neyonika Malhotra,Lovely Son of his Parents,Perfect bro for Ridhima,CEO Of FOREVER Industries Nd Friendly Boss to his employees.
But But But  A complete Monster when he is Angry doesn't think what he is speaking in his Anger.Bff of Cabir Dhawan.
Raj &Neyonika Malhotra:Lovely Nd Cool Parents of Manik Nd Ridhima,Loves their kids a lot Nd also loves Murthy kids a lot.Raj Neyonika treats Sakshi as their Sister.
Have a desire to make Nandu as their DIL but didn't express their feelings as they don't want to put any pressure on Manik with their choice or make things Awkward for MaNan.
Ridhima Malhotra:Cute Lil sis of Manik,Friend of Nandu Nd Armaan,have feelings for Armaan but didn't express bcz of fear of losing him as a friend too.
Fab5
Dhruv-Alia :Friends of Manik,They r dating each other since clg days.Dhruv have his own dancing institute Nd Alia is a fashion designer
Dhruv-Nandu shares bro-Sis bond
Mukti-Abhi:Friends of Manik,Mukti is equal to Ridhima for Manik Nd Abhi is equal to Arnav for Nandu.Abhi is the CEO of Thakkar industries while Mukti gives Self defence training for girls.

.Murthy Nd Malhotra's r family friends
.MaNan met each other only in childhood when they were 11 years,so they don't know how they look now as Manik shifted to London Nd just came back a few months ago,Nd when he started coming for vacations Nandu either used to be in Mangalore with her Amms or In Delhi bcz of her clg.
.Nandu Armaan Ridhima Used to Study in SPACE Clg in Delhi.
.Manik didn't Attend Cavya's marraige as he was stuck with important work.
.Nandu has no idea that FOREVER COMPANY ALSO BELONGS TO MALHOTRA's

Note:So Guys I'm back with Another update Nd I really really really want to know ur review about this story.
So plz do comment Nd let me know ur P.O.V and if u liked it then plz don't forget to vote.
Any resemblance to any story is Purely Coincidental.
Lots of Love
-Sophia