final exam

~A/N- Hey, so this chapter is gonna be about the final exam. Before I begin the story I just want to give a special thanks to Merci8Light, because they honestly made me feel really happy about me giving this whole writing thing a shot. This story was inspired about a dream that I had had at some point a while back am I'm happy that I get to share this with everyone. So anyways next chapter I'll be showing a drawing of (Y/N). Well... here's today's chapter enjoy:)~

After the reaper training classes finished we were told that we would be having a final exam to see whether or not we were ready to become full fledged reapers. We were given partners based on our grades. I had As in all of the academic classes and a B+ in my fighting class.

In the exam my partner had a slightly lower academic grade that me but a better fighting grade. He was the same as everyone else in my class though, he hated me.

We were given the assignment to observe a young scientist and deem whether he was an important human or not. We had to observe him for a week. My partner and I had gone through the week without talking much, I acted like I didn't mind but I actually really wanted to talk to someone besides the teachers. It was the day that the scientist was going to die by a murderer. After he died and my partner and I looked through the cinematic record we both agreed that he was a normal human.

"Hey, (Y/N). nice work this week." He said while we were heading back to the agency.

"You too. It was actually nice being around someone and talking, even if it wasn't that much."

"Ya, I was actually wondering why you are always alone. If you don't mind me asking."

"Well... I don't really like talking to people that I'm not comfortable around. And, I also get the feeling that everyone hates me for some reason."

"I don't hate you, I just got the feeling from you that you wanted to be alone. Sorry if it seemed like I hated you."

"It's ok. I've always been avoided. Even before I killed myself..."

After I said that we finally reached the agency and were both passed.

I was told that I would be in the England division and would leave tomorrow.

~A/N- Sorry for the short chapter guys. But I got a headache and I want to work on the character design for the next chapter. Ugh... high school is soooo boring. Well most of it anyways, I actually like the art and math classes(yes I am a major nerd). Well, I guess see you guys next chapter with the first OC that I'm making and I'll also probably post some other drawing from Black Butler. Bye:)~