Storming stormwind

Ruby's POV:We have all woke up and went to the main hall were magni had managed to find a mage to open a portal to a place called stormwind and we went through and this place is beautiful beyond anything remnant has and we went into the main castle were a blonde haired teen that reminded us of Jaune was on the throne.

Anduin:Hello I am anduin wyrrn the king of stormwind and I welcome you all to my kingdom and to Azeroth itself.
Ruby:Hi I'm ruby rose the current reincarnation of Alextrasa and we need your help.
Anduin:What is it?
Ruby:My brother is the reincarnation of Deathwing and he managed to drain the power of the reincarnation Ysera and we don't know how to defeat him and destroy the soul of Deathwing so my brother is free from him.
Anduin:I'm afraid we can't help you then.
Yang:WHAT?
Anduin:The only way we managed to defeat Deathwing the first time was with the help of something called the dragon soul.

Anduin calls forth a mage who summoned a illusion of the dragon soul.

Ruby:What is that?Anduin:Long ago when Azeroth was actually all in one piece there was something called the well of eternity we're a group of elf's were worshiping a deity called elune but there queen was actually communicating with the dark titan...

Ruby:What is that?
Anduin:Long ago when Azeroth was actually all in one piece there was something called the well of eternity we're a group of elf's were worshiping a deity called elune but there queen was actually communicating with the dark titan called sargeras who wanted to enter

Azeroth and destroy it all with his army of demons but the dragon aspects arrived to help and Deathwing back then know as netharion was under the influence of the old gods and created the dragon soul to combine all of the flights power to destroy ...

Azeroth and destroy it all with his army of demons but the dragon aspects arrived to help and Deathwing back then know as netharion was under the influence of the old gods and created the dragon soul to combine all of the flights power to destroy the well and they did but Deathwing betrayed his other aspects and the well exploded and this event was called the great sundering.
Ruby:What are titans and old gods exactly?
Anduin:The Titans are the literally soul of a planet and Azeroth has one still being born and we know it's a female and the titans wanted to bring order to the universe but sargeras was a former titan and the strongest but saw what the old gods did to a unborn titan and saw how they twisted it and he had to kill it and he left and went made killed the other titans but he was imprisoned but we're going off track now the old gods are dark beings created by the void itself and they are launched into the void and will slam into a planet and start corrupting it in the hopes they will make a titan serve them but there were all imprisoned by the titans after a Great War but one old god known as y'shaarj was a pain in the neck and won't be defeated by titans creations and so the wisest of them all grabbed y'shaarj and torn him out of the planet but left a wound that leak the blood of the planet itself and that wound is known as the world soul that were Deathwing was killed with the help of the dragon soul but it was lost.
Weiss:We need to find it if both our world wish to survive!
Anduin:Indeed we must stop Deathwing from causing the hour of twilight that will destroy all life.

Suddenly a roar was heard and the castle bells rang and fire was seen engulfing the sky and ruby saw her brother destroying all of stormwind and anduin lead them to a underground tunnel but he stopped and pressed a button and a metal gate closed behind team rwby and blocked ironwood and winter.
Ironwood:Were sorry but us and the dwarf promises we'll fight in the time of need!
Ruby:Why?!
Anduin:Go down the tunnel and you will end up at a hut and see a green creature known as a orc and tell him what is happening and he will help for he knows how to get the dragon soul again for he used it!
Blake:Whats his name?!
Anduin:Thrall!

Anduin,ironwood and winter ran back down the tunnel and team rwby head down the other side using yangs semblance as a torch.
End of Ruby's POV.

Your POV:
You awoke and immediately smelt your sisters sent and took to the air and see a village and immediately attack it and burnt it to a crisp leaving one survivor.

Dwarf:Please no!
Deathwing:Tell me were the aspect of life went?!
Dwarf:She went to stormwind!
He points in the direction of stormwind and you eat him and took off and after a while you see a massive kingdom and smell your sisters and you land on the main gate and roar and start lighting everything on fire while dealing with soldiers and sieges weapons and soon you attack the main castle and broke it apart and see the king and ironwood and winter left.

Deathwing:Were are they?!
Anduin:Far away now.
Ironwood:FOR REMNANT AND AZEROTH!

They charge at you and winter starts casting glyphs and shooting ice from her weapon while anduin calls upon the holy light and uses his sword to attack your feet  and ironwood used his pistols to shoot you but not a single attack can pierce your hid while you stand there laughing at them.

Deathwing:Finished?
Anduin:We can't pierce his hid!
Deathwing:Well I will take that as a yes.

You immediately start inhaling air and shot a wave of fire at them and anduin used his power to form a shield of light but it was about to break.

Winter:It has been a honor to fight by your sides.
Ironwood:Same.
Anduin:I will be with you soon father...

Your flame pierced the barrier and they were turned to ash and you soon sniff Ruby's sent and took off in that direction.

End of your POV.
Ruby's POV:
Ruby:We have lost contact with winter and ironwood and hope for the best and we soon see the end of the tunnel and see a hut with the orc sharpening a axe.

Ruby:Hi.
Thrall: who are you?!

Thrall soon charged at them but ruby turned into her dragon form and thrall stopped.

Thrall:The prophesy is true! The hour of twilight has not been stopped.
Ruby:What?
Thrall:The dragon aspects have been reincarnated and now we must stop the hour of twilight!
Ruby:Well Deathwing has gotten Yseras powers and the other 2 have not been found yet.
Thrall:Please tell me what has happened.

Ruby tells all about what has happened and even about your abuse and neglect as a child and thrall soon sets out some fur beds for them to sleep on.

Thrall:May the elements and spirits protect us all.