Letter Two

Nov.7, 2014

Dear Diary,

Andy thinks Will might like me. Gwen and Penny agree. I think they're insane. No one would ever like me, not in a billion years. I guess I sound like a little kid. Or someone who just wants compliments. I'm not. And I don't. I am genuinely thinking that I am the most unattractive person on Earth.

Oh yeah, Penny's mom died today. She's technically an orphan now. Her dad left her for her babysitter when she was two. Andy tried to comfort her, his dad died before he was even born. My dad never did anything to me. My babysitter would beat me when I was one and a half. She would starve me. She would lock me inside a room and leave to go to party's. She claimed she would leave me in the hands of her neighbors. Guess what? Her neighbors were kidnappers. They got caught the day after my mom fired her.

I guess I'm traumatized for life. She's in jail now. She tried to kidnap me when I was four. She was able to, until she realized I had my mom's phone. The police were able to track it to the apartment she took me to in Arizona. I live in California right now.

My letters might get shorter. I have less to say, but it's mostly to keep you interested rather than bored. I hope you can right back. I might write more than one letter a day. I hope that isn't a problem.

I have enough problems. I'm going to be hypocrite right now. I said I love life. I lied. I hate it. People hate me. They say, "What's wrong with you?!" Or "Go commit suicide or something!" I try to ignore them, but that doesn't make the pain go away. Penny says I should ignore it. Gwen threatens to beat them up. Andy just tells me to keep walking. I listen to all of my friends, even though I feel one of them will one day betray me. At least I can always trust Jennifer Gonzalez. She would never betray me.

I hope you wait for the next letter because I think I'm going to write one real soon.

Love,

Rosie

P.S. I hope you liked this letter. I'll be sure to send you daily ones. They might get shorter. I hope you still care.