2 ~ Alicia

I sat there on my knees staring at my lover's dead corpse. He couldn't be dead. No. I couldn't face the fact that the love of my life was dead right there before my eyes. There, lying motionless in my lap was Colton Reed Silent tears dripped down my face.His skin becoming cold. Colton's pale blue shirt was now soaked with a deep red. I sat there with a thought in my head that I didn't want to thin about. I didn't to leave side, but I had to. The killer was still in the warehouse. I had to get out. I had to. The killer was still in the warehouse and he could kill me. The thought sent shivers down my spine. I slowly leaned own and placed my lips on his frozen cheek. I lightly brushed my hand over his cheek and moved the hair out of his face. My hands trembled as I took them away from him. A single tear fell down my right cheek. I kissed my lover again for our final goodbye. I stood up without making sound. The exit came into my view as I sprinted away. I got outside and the darkness made it hard to see. I ran as fast as I could. I ran as fast as my thin legs would take me. I needed to get away form that warehouse because who ever killed Colton... was in there... and I might be next. The clouds rolled over the moon making my anxiety worse an my adrenaline pump harder. I pumped my legs harder until the warehouse was out of my view. I kept running though. Soon enough I came across a little corner shop. I went to open the door to the shop. I wrapped my fingers around the icy door handle but stopped. I released my hand, took a step back, and decided not to go inside. I thought it would be better to not interact with people. I went over and sat on the freezing cold wooden bench. I descended into a laying position. The breeze blew and made me shiver, I curled myself into the tightest ball I could. I held myself because Colton couldn't hold me. AS I held my self tighter the world around me seemed to eventually disappear.