Ice

After 3 days, how she's alive, I don't know. I do know she's a survivor, our Queen, a fighter.

Walking into the clubhouse, I see Tisha trying to sober Talon up. He's at a table, trying to drink coffee. Pathetic. How the fuck he went off like that for 2 days, I don't understand.

Striding over to him, "Get your head out of your ass and sober the fuck up." I yell at him.

"Who the fuck you talking to VP? Cause I know it ain't your Prez." He slurs out.

"2 days and you've done nothing but pity yourself and drink. You weren't the only one who lost her. Fucking Gunner went off the deep end, when you both should be supporting each other. She is both your Ol Lady. Yet, you both turn your backs on us. You both should have been out there, looking." I scream out.

He looks up at me, as if seeing me now. "Why are you covered in soot and dirt?" He ask, sipping coffee.

"Sober up so I can tell you. Cause when I do, you're going to leave here and rush out." I say walking away.

Walking into Undertakers office, I sit down. Shaking so bad I want to punch something.

"Calm down brother. He'll be sober soon. Padre called. He has men around the hospital and her room. No one's going in her room except for Padres doctor and nurse. He's sending a man out to the cabin Chaos has." He says.

His door flys open, "Prez, got something." Hacker says running back to his room.

"Finally got into other feeds, not gonna like this tho." He says pointing to a camera.

"Wheres that from?" I ask.

Grinning,"Security cam. On the corner in front of the warehouse across the dock. It's another warehouse Padre owns."

We watch as the explosion happens, then a man running from the side. Hiding in the tree line.

"Focus and zoom Hacker." Undertaker says.

"Trying Prez." He replies.

As the camera zooms in, we see the man who managed to get out.

"Fucking hell! Church in 20." Undertaker yells.

Walking out to the bar, he starts yelling, "Fucking church in 20. Every patched member better have his ass here or I'll strip their colors."

Tisha walks up, "Babe. Calm down."

"Baby, I can't. That rat, the same man responsible for Sami, fucking got out before the explosion." He says, mumbling in her ear.

She gasps. Tears falling, "Make him pay Taker. For hurting her." She says.

It's then I realize that we haven't told anyone here that Sami is in the hospital.

"Brother, you should speak with your Ol Lady before church." I say.

He looks at me, then I look at Talon. And he finally understands what I'm saying.

"Fuck. We can't tell them about that in church. Don't know if there's only one rat. Tisha, we need to talk, now" he says.

"I'll grab Talon. We should tell them at the same time. That way, only they know." I say.

Nodding,"Meet us in our room." He says walking away.

Walking to the table, "Talon, we need to talk. Follow me." I say.

He looks up at me, wanting to say no, but my face shows this is serious.

Nodding, he stands up, grabbing the pot of coffee. "Gonna need this ain't I?" He ask.

"Yeah brother. You are." I say.

"You gonna kick my ass now or later?" He ask me.

Not saying anything, we walk to Undertakers room.

As they both sit down, I'm now lost on how to say this.

"Something happened when we went back to the warehouse. Hacker had found a feed, that showed a person crawling out from the underground tunnel. Took him almost 3 days to hack into it, but, he did. That's why I took Hawk and Ice earlier." Undertaker says.

Talon looks at him, shakes his head. "I can't hear this. I'm sorry. I'm losing my mind already." He says shaking.

"Prez, sit down and just listen. Drink your coffee. You're gonna need to be sober." I tell him.

Undertaker takes a deep breath, "Hawk found a door on the outside, coming up from the tunnel. There were drag marks. Us and Padres men walked the area. Spaced out. Slowly looking for anything in who it was. I wasn't paying attention and tripped on a damn tree log. Almost busted my head. I was sitting there when I heard a sound. Took me a minute to find it." He says, taking a shaky breath.

"What was it babe?" Tisha ask in a soft voice.

"Talon, brace yourself. We found Sami. Severely hurt, barely alive." He says.

Talon jumps up as if he was shocked. Stammering, "What do you mean. She's alive? Not gone?" He asks.

"Prez, this can't go no farther than us. We don't know if there's others working with Jones." I say.

"I need to be there with her. Where's Gunner. He needs be there too." Talon says.

"After church, I need you two in with me. This involves our Sami, it involves your club." Undertaker states.

"Padres trying get hold of Gunner. Hawk is at the hospital with Sami. She's fully protected by Padres men." I tell him.