Did This Already Happen? (Zackray)

(AU - Yankee Gakuen/Past Life)
Warning ⚠️ Mild Swearing because of Zack's foul mouth.

Name: Rachel Gardner
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Grade: 10th/Sophomore
Reason to be this character:..............

Ray stoped moving her pencil to think, with her other hand she pushed her golden locks behind her ear. She was sitting outside the gates of "Angels Of Death", her school, it seemed as if she were waiting for someone.

"Oi Ray!"

Though, Rachel didn't seem notice the said person she was waiting for, and that left them the option to move her paper just as she was about to write. She cringed as she ended up making a big lead line on her paper. Ray looked up to see the most notorious yankee at her school, it was that cliche.

"Oh, good morning Zack."

Isaac Foster looked as if he just came out a Egyptian coffin and finished his baseball game at the same, and of course, all before he came to school.
But he had some charm and character that most people can't see, with his duel eyes and dark hair, he's the kind of lively Ray strives to be one day.

"Hah, you gotta fix that problem of you ignoring me, when you're not talking, you're just like a emotionless doll."

"Oh, thank you."

"Huh?"

Sometimes Ray can be super creepy and weird to Zack, scratch that, it's all the time. Even if he was serial killer, he would be low key creeped out by her.

Seeing obvious confusion on Zack's face, Rachel further explained.

"I'm trying out for the play, "Angels of Death", it's our official school play."

"I'm not following, and you n' plays?"

"Yes, there's this character I want to be, her name's Rai. I believe I could be as emotionless and intelligent as her. Could I practice with you?"

Every once in a while, Zack could see some sort of excitement or shine in her blank sapphire eyes, and for how gross it sounded, he couldn't reject her when she was like that, he sighed.

"Alright, I have nothing else to do anyway."

"Promise me, you will practice with me for the whole thing."

"The whol-........fine,....I promise."

Ray quickly grabbed the scripts and gave him one, don't ask why she has two, she definitely wasn't planning on asking someone for help.

"Okay, Zack could you say the lines for Zakku, and we'll start on page 5."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it."

Ray studied his face as he was trying his best to read what the words said in his head, being his tutor she's helping him in that area as well.

It almost looked as if she in bodied the character, literally, as she spoke her line.

"Kill me."